XXII

Haeun pov

I woke up with strong arms wrapped around me and a head in my neck. I looked under the covers and saw myself naked. Oh shit. Did i really do that last night. I shook my head. I moved a little and Jungkook whined. He pulled me closer and his member hit my leg. I ignored it.

I ran my fingers through Jungkook's soft hair and all he did was pulled me closer. There was no room between us. This is nothing like how we used to sleep together.

'Jungkook let go.' I kissed his forehead.

He just held on tighter. 'No Haeunie please stay with me.' He whined. I really wish i could but he has school. I have a day off from work today. 'Jungkook please you have school.' I smiled. He just nuzzled his face closer in my neck and planted dry kisses.

———————

I was now trying to pull Jungkook out of his bed. He insisted that he missed today but i disagreed. All of a sudden i was pulled on top of him. 'Haeun there's no way in hell I'm going to get up.' He smiled. I stared into his doe eyes. They just made me melt. 'Just stay let me stay~.' He whined. I couldn't say no anymore. I nodded.

Jungkook put me on the other side of him and hugged me. 'We're going shopping in a few hours.' He smiled. I shook my head and sighed. I fell asleep from the warmth he enveloped from me.

—————

Jungkook pov

I woke up and let Haeun go. I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I was taking her to the mall soon. I looked in the mirror and smiled.

'You're her protector from all these rats in the world. They die if they lay an eye on her.'