XXI

Mature Content —

While Haeun was watching tv she looked so innocent. So pure and content. I know she's good in the bedroom. I felt my pants get tighter because i just wanted to feel her up. I placed her on my lap and faced her towards me.

'Noona-Ah are you ready?' I asked her. She nodded and i smirked. I started to kiss her neck and she bucked her hips causing friction. I wrapped her legs around my waist and brought her upstairs. I brought her too my room and placed her on the bed.

I got on top of her and threw off my shirt. I caught her staring at my abs. My sweet little Haeunie. You're not like anyone else. I took her shirt off and started kissing down her stomach. While doing so i unclasped her bra.

I kissed her breasts and she giggled. 'Jungkook that tickles.' She ran her fingers through my hair. Her giggle was music too my ears. I took off her shorts and underwear. I threw them on the floor somewhere. I took off my own pants and boxers. Leaving both of us naked.

Haeun looked so beautiful. It wasn't my first time because i did it with girls in high school. Tsk they were fucking horrible. 'Haeun is this your first time?' I asked. Please say it is.

'Yes.'

Those words were music too my ears. I cant believe i'm taking the girl of my dreams virginity. 'Don't worry baby i'll go easy.' I promised. I placed myself at her entrance and teased by rubbing my tip on her. 'Jungkook stop.' She whined.

I stuck myself inside of her while thrusting softly. Her nails dug into my back. I quickly picked up my pace and kissed her neck. Her moans were loud. 'Jungkook.' She moaned. 'Baby let the neighbors know my name.' I smirked.

I felt her walls clench around me and i slowed down. She came and i pulled out of her. I hadn't came yet so i decided to jack myself off. I placed my hand around my dick and started going up and down. I tilted my head back and came.

I laid beside her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I inhaled her scent and planted soft kisses on her neck.

'You're all i've ever wanted.' She stated.