XII

Haeun pov

Why is he taking me from school. This is so confusing. I was now sitting in the limousine and Jungkook was sitting on my lap. Hugging me. He was far too old for this but did it anyways.

'Jungkook what's the reason you're taking me out of school early?' she asked him. 'I missed you Noona.' He said muffed in the crook of her neck. 'I still need to get an education.' She complained. 'You'll go back tomorrow.' He stated.

I nodded my head and the car stopped. We were escorted into his house. It was redone and now a mansion. It was so beautiful but i didn't know my way around. When we went inside i plopped onto the couch.

'Haeun you must go to a dance with Jungkook.' Mrs. Jeon stated. Her tone was sharp and harsh. I always have to go with him! Why not some other girl! I ran upstairs to my room and saw a dress on the bed. It was gorgeous.

Wouldn't it be a little much for a dance with an 11 year old? I shook it off and put it on

Wouldn't it be a little much for a dance with an 11 year old? I shook it off and put it on. I went downstairs and saw Jungkook in a suit. He was a handsome 11 year old boy. He had to be at least 5'3 and i was 5'5. Stupid boy catching up to my height.

Jungkook was amazed at the sigh of her. He smirked and grabbed her hand.

'Can't believe this will be mine sooner or later.'