XI

Haeun smiled at Mrs. Jeon and tried to get Jungkook off of her. He didn't budge. 'What did he do?' Mrs Jeon crossed her arms. 'H-he um...well.' She couldn't make out any words. 'I-i pulled noona into the bath.' Jungkook started crying. 'Then she scolded me.' He looked down.

Mrs. Jeon picked up Jungkook and he sobbed into her neck. 'Don't ever scold him again.' She sternly said. Haeun confusingly nodded and ran upstairs. This child gets everything he wants!

Haeun went inside Jungkooks room and saw him crying. He turned around and ran up to her. 'I-i'm sorry noona.' He hiccuped: 'I love you.' Haeun picked him up and wiped his tears away. 'Noona loves you too.'

Haeun didn't know but Jungkook took these words too heart.

——————-

5 years later

Jungkook was now 11 and Haeun was 19. She would still take care of him, but he was more capable of being independent. He had become a flirt and somehow Mrs. Jeon became rich! They were the richest people in Busan. He was homeschooled and she went to college.

Haeun pov

I ran up to Namjoon and slapped the back of his head . 'You left me back there with Jimin!' I complained. I now have a huge crush on Jimin and surprisingly went to college with him.

'Why not leave you with him dummy.' He smirked. 'Let's just go to class whore!' I pouted. Namjoon ruffled my hair and walked to class with me. While we  were outside the next building a black limousine pulled up. Oh no.

Jungkook came out and walked right up to her. He had become much more handsome. Please don't say i'm going back. I wanna stay with Namjoon.

'Noona lets go home. Now.'