XIX

Jungkook pov

I quickly let go of her waist and took out my phone. I quickly threw my shirt on and went over to Haeun.

'Pictures!' I smiled. Haeun always loved my bunny smile. She looked amazing in her outfit. It was a pink cropped top and ripped jean short.

I took a bunch of pictures with her and then... I kissed her in one. I put my phone away and passionately kissed her. It was nothing like how i used to randomly kiss her. Haeun ran her fingers through my hair. I quickly let got and stared into her eyes.

'Park Haeun. Will you do the honor and become my girlfriend.' I stared into her eyes.

Haeun quickly nodded and cupped my cheeks. I smiled and twirled her around. 'I finally have the girl of my dreams!' I jumped around.

'Haeunie lets go home now!' I grabbed her wrist and ran home. When i reached there i quickly opened the door and brought her inside.

'Haeun stay here i have to take care of a few things.' I smiled. This smile wasn't happy it was full of psychoticness. I was about to go on a killing spree on all of the guys Haeun has crushed on or has crushed on her.

I quickly put on my black hoodie and kissed her. I headed out of the door and ran too my first victims house.

Park Jimin.

He's the easiest because he's so vulnerable. I used to be friends with him just for this moment. He still thinks we're 'friends'. Dirty bastard. He defiantly wants a Glasgow kiss from me.

I quickly knocked on the door and he opened it. 'Hey Jungkook!' He smiled. Oh Park Jimin you make it too easy. I smiled and hugged him. I'm such a good actor hehe.

I quickly stepped inside and was invited in his room. Luckily all his blinds were closed and he had curtains. Damn he's too easy. I quickly grabbed him by the neck and choked him.

'Don't ever fucking touch Haeun again.'

He fell to the ground and i laughed. Stupid fuck. I quickly ran out and went to find my next victim.

Min Yoongi

He won't be as easy but i'll try my best.

'Haeun don't you see how much i've waited for this moment.'