VI

Author P.O.V

Jungkook was completely furious because of what he just read. He put Haeun's phone down and stomped upstairs. All night he pouted until he fell asleep.

Morning

Haeun woke up and looked through all her messages. They were all from Yoongi!

Haeun

Yoongi i'm so sorry i fell asleep!

Haeun got no reply. He must be asleep. Haeun started her job tomorrow. She ran upstairs and checked on Jungkook. He was still asleep. She looked over him and saw he fell asleep pouting. She shook him slightly and he slowly opened his eyes whining.

'Jungkook i'm making chocolate chip waffles' she smiled. Jungkook turned over. 'With whipped cream?' He asked and she nodded. 'Noonas the best!' He stood up and hugged her. Jungkook ran downstairs and sat on the couch.

Haeun set banana milk in front of him. He slyly grabbed her hand after. His tiny hand in the palm of her hand. 'Noona you know i love you right?' He asked. Haeun was shocked. Why the hell is he so attached! What did he see in her?

She got the waffles and set them in front of him. There was a nock at the door and Haeun opened it. It was Yoongi. How did he even know the address?! She didn't even question him and allowed him inside. She ran up to the bathroom quickly.

Jungkook glared at Yoongi. 'I know who you are!' His head snapped to the older. Jungkook got up and walked towards him.

'Don't even think about touching Haeunie Noona!'