XV

Jungkook pov

I was now in Haeun's bed without her consent. Her room smelled like strawberries and lavender. I swear i'm nuts over this woman. She was out with her friends so i decided to take a peek in her room. First i went through her drawers. Instead of clothes she kept lingerie there.

I smirked and opened the top drawer. I excepted innocent pink ones in this but it was a lacy collection. I felt my pants get tighter while imaging what she'd look like in these. The matching bra's were in the second drawer. I decided to keep one pair.

I then went down to the third and fourth drawer. I saw cute pink underwear and ones with bears. Seriously Haeun? Bears! I couldn't help but giggle. I then looked through her desk drawers and saw pictures of us. There were also pictures of me taken without consent. It was cute that she did that.

Here's just a sum up of her whole room. It was pastel pink and blue. There was fairylights hung up and pictures. They were mostly of her and i. I quickly picked up the lingerie that i took from the drawer and put it safely in my room. I walked back into her room and got under the covers in her bed.

—————————

I woke up to someone flicking my forehead. 'Jeon Jungkook! What are you doing in my bed!' She shouted. I  pulled her onto the bed so that i was on top of her. I pinned her hands over her head.

I smirked.

'Honey i'm here to make your dreams come true.'