V

Haeun was appalled by what the little had said. Date me in the future?! That's insane! She calmed down and knew he would remember her in the future. She held his hands and smiled. 'of course kookie.' she smiled and stood up. Haeun looked at the time. 'look at the time, it's time for bed kookie.' she picked him up and brought him into his room.

Haeun laid him down in his bed. It was on 7 pm and she was thinking about going to find a job. She turned around but Jungkook said something. 'Noona stay.' he said. He would freak out if she left. Haeun got into bed and wait for him to sleep.

She quietly left the room when he fell asleep. She grabbed her purse and phone then left. Haeun walked through the streets and saw a coffee shop with a flyer saying 'help wanted'. This is perfect! She was great at making coffee. Haeun walked in and saw a boy with blue hair. 'Hi i would like a job here.' she said and he smiled. He had a gummy smile that melted her heart.

'My name is Yoongi i'm the manager. You look perfect for the job you're hired!' He said and she was surprised. He invited her into the break room. He handed her a apron. 'Can you give me your number?' He asked her and she nodded. Haeun put her number into his phone and put her name. 'Haeun huh?' he said and smiled. 'What a cute name.' he giggled.

He made Haeun's heart melt. But didn't she like Hoseok? Anyways she just met him! 'I'll see you tomorrow cutie. Now go get your beauty sleep. A princess needs her beauty sleep!' He said and she blushed. Haeun left the coffee shop and his words repeated in her head. 'He called me a princess!' She fangirled. She had just met this boy but she really liked him.

Haeun went inside and sat on the couch. Someone texted her. The number was unknown.

Unknown

Did you get home safely princess?

                                       Haeun

                                  Who is this?

Unknown

Sweetie this is Yoongi. Your boss.

                     *added to contacts*

               name changed to Yoongi🍡💞🍯

                                      Haeun

                               Sorry i'm stupid.

Yoongi 🍡💞🍯

Your not stupid :(((. Listen to your honey boy.

Haeun fangirled at the word 'your'. 'Why is he flirting with me!' She thought.

Yoongi🍡💞🍯

Soooo are you just going to leave a handsome boy like me on read?!

She had fallen asleep by the time he texted that and little did she know Yoongi kept texting her during the night.

Jungkook pov

I woke up and Haeun wasn't there. I was about to have a temper tantrum, but i ran downstairs. I saw her sleeping peacefully on the couch. My beauty. Her phone kept buzzing so i quickly took it from her hand. It was from a boy!

Yoongi🍡💞🍯

Baby did you fall asleep already?

Yoongi 🍡💞🍯

princess come back!

The texts went on from there. How dare he!

'Noona is mine and only mine!'