VIII

Jungkook pov

Do you boys know nothing about flirting with Noona! I bit his leg and Noona picked me up. I started crying. That always works on her. 'Jungkook shhh. Just don't do it again' She patted my head. Jimin shook his head and left.

Noona put me down on the couch and got out a plates. She set a small one in front of me and put a slice of pizza on it. She took hers by hand and started eating it. I'm only six, but i know this is real love.

Haeun Noona Will Be Mine

She makes me so happy.

Author Pov

Haeun and Jungkook watched Disney movies till his bedtime. She picked up a sleepy Jungkook and brought him too his room. Haeun changed him into a onesie and placed him in the bed. 'Noona please stay' he sleepily said. She nodded and got in with him.

Haeun took his stuffed animal and hugged it. Jungkook hugging her. She had noticed he was getting bigger as the days went by. He would be a fine boy in the future. The girl he gets will be extremely lucky.

Oh Haeun don't be silly you don't know what will happen in the future! He would most definitely grow over her in future years if they were friends. Which would probably happen. But nothing more than friends.

Haeun kissed his forehead and slowly drifted off into her own land.

Morning

Haeun woke up to see Jungkooks face close to hers. They were inches apart. Silly Boy. Haeun was appalled by how close he brought her to him. Had Mrs. Jeon ever come home? Hopefully. She had to go to work today and his mom didn't work on weekends.

She slowly got out of his grasp and rushed to his moms room. She wasn't there. Where the fuck is his mom?! Haeun face palmed and would have to take him with her. She went back into his room and moved his hair.

Jungkook woke up and smiled. She loved that cute bunny smile. 'Get up bud i have to take you to my job' She smiled and got out his clothes. Haeun placed them beside him and went to her 'room'. She changed into a white t-shirt and black leggings. Put on her white vans and headed to his room.

Jungkook was all done changing and she grabbed his hand. For breakfast it had to be quick so she gave him banana milk and a cookie. They headed out the door and walked to the mall. Haeun brought Jungkook into the break room.

'I need you to be good for noona ok! You'll be outside so i can watch you.' She put her apron on and grabbed his hand again. Bringing him to a table in her view. 'Would you like anything?' She asked him and he nodded.

'I want Noona' He smirked.