IX

Haeun was perplexed at what he said. She joked it off. 'You already have noona silly!' She smiled. Jungkooks mouth formed an 'o' and she went to the counter. She got Jungkook a piece of banana bread and placed it in front of him. She kissed his forehead and went back to work.

Jungkook would watch Haeun's every move and who talked to her. They were mostly all women and older than her. 'Noona!!!' He shouted and her eyes shot towards him. She ran over to him quickly.

'What is it kookie?' she asked. 'I'm bored!' he whined. 'Noona take me too the park or i'll cry so loudly.' He threatened. She shook her head and clocked out. Haeun grabbed his small hand and walked him to the park.

Once they reached the park Jungkook quickly ran to the swing. He could barely get up onto it. She giggled and picked him up. She placed him on the swing and started to push him. 'Higher Noona!' he squealed. Haeun pushed him higher and sat on the swing next to him.

Jungkook was now running back up and down to the slide. Haeun was so tired from chasing this kid. 'Jungkook can we go home? Noonas tired and wants to nap. Will you nap with Noona?' She cooed. The little nodded and raised his arms up. Indicating to pick him up. She picked him up and walked home.

Haeun walked inside and walked upstairs to Jungkooks room. She placed him on his bed and yawned. She was too tired to walk to the guest room and knew he would cry anyway if she wasn't there. So Haeun got in next to him and kissed his forehead. She quickly fell asleep.

———————-

Haeun woke up and saw Jungkooks tiny legs wrapped around hers. She giggled and moved the hair out of his eyes. 'My baby bunny.' She cooed. Her voice was like hunny when she talked to him. Haeun kissed his forehead and he tiredly opened his eyes.

'Ah!, my bunny is awake.' She giggled. 'Let's get you into a bath.' Haeun picked him up and brought him too the bathroom. 'Change i'll get you clothes.' She ran into his room and picked out a cute bunny onesie.

Haeun walked into the bathroom and saw Jungkook still dressed. But his shoes were off.

'Noona can you please help me undress.'