Again?

Then I woke up from my dream. That's when I realized that I was in my home, A two story home with a spacious attic. My wife was lying next to me asleep. I tried to go back to sleep  but  it was no use. After a awhile I started hearing a scraping sound against our attic's floor. I didn't get surprised by this because when we moved into the house a year ago we had a mice invasion. Usually I would go up stairs to scare the mice away, However this time I felt more scared. I couldn't explain it but it was almost like I knew something bad would happen. I was able to shake that feeling and gain the courage to go upstairs. I grabbed my M9 and a mag light I had next to my bed for security reasons. Usually when I hold my M9, I get an enormous boost of courage. However this time it was an enormous boost of fear. I walked slowly up the stairs, while I did I was shaking like a freezing dog in the water. When I reached the door to the attic I was so scared that I could die from a stress-induced heart attack. I opened the wooden door that guarded the attic, when I walked in I almost instantly knew why  I felt so scared. When I saw the thing sitting there, I knew that this was a sign. I found out too soon that the dreams I had were warning signs for this moment in time. One question remains; Do I run or do I fight?. I pondered this question for a second, then sprinted silently to my bedroom. I woke my wife up and told her we needed to leave this house now. She responded by asking me what happened, I responded her question with a question; do you want to live?.When she saw how shaken up  I was, she instantly got up and followed me to my son's room. My son was 15 years old and could know when something was wrong. I woke my son and told him he we need to go. He knew I was being serious, so he grabbed his wallet, phone, and charger. We then made our way to the door, that's when all hell broke loose. After we got outside, I heard a noise similar to a freight train horn. I realized that it was the thing that I saw upstairs. It was coming for us, like a wolf chasing after a flock of sheep. I hoarded my son and wife into the car, before I could get in the thing grabbed me and pulled into its mouth. This time was different then the last dreams I had. I woke up for real this time..