🅱️uthors 🅱️

What's poppin my readers and fuckers! I'm here to drop some probably unnecessary character and story information! (also yes I know we are 17 parts in! Don't remind me!)

First off, the story is taking place in 2012. It's not a AU or anything else. The setting is in the US, obviously. But more importantly, the site (Hundino 78) is located in Gatlinburg, TN. I originally stated that the site is the size of half of San Francisco, which hasn't changed. It's like 90% underground, the above ground part is composed of two entrances and exits, four 45 foot high guard towers with 2 snipers, and a 'fake' house that leads to the actual site. I paint the setting to be quite small, however there are exactly 6 levels to the site. Brian is currently on the 3rd level of it.

Another thing is about the two main characters; Daniel Deeks and Brian Stein. All of the characters in this story are about 20-35 years old. Brian (or Keith) is about 20 years old and Daniel (Known as Dr.Deeks or Deeks) is 26 years old. Time for some actually useless information; Brian is 6'2 and weighs around 146 pounds. He has dirty blonde hair that shines like gold in the sunlight. His eye color is dark blue, kind of like a ocean at nighttime. Brian is based off me in real life! (kinda...). Daniel on the other hand is mainly based off the guy I live with (Kyle). He has light brown hair that he tries to lighten every so often. Daniel is shorter than Brian since he's only 5'9 and 151 pounds. He has beautiful dark maroon eyes that look like blood in the sunlight.

Alright back to the actual story. Thank you to everyone who is still reading! You guys are the reason I want to keep writing this story, so thank you! Also big shoutout to RSS_D0C (Doc) for giving me a lot of my ideas and being so very supportive.