Lore Time!

I carried Patrick back to my room. I laid down and bed with him on my chest, still purring. I slowly drifted to sleep from the sound of happiness.
—————Writer POV?!?———
Ay what's up Drama Alert nation, oh shit that's old nvm. Since my bitch is asleep with a Vaporeon who may want to fucks with him owo, I've decided to go into depth about a few thangs. The main character is basically me, what a plot twist am I right? The entire site is based off what a basic SCP site would be, Another plot twist! I write it like its tiny, but it's pretty damn large. It's about the size of half of San Francisco. It's mostly underground, not including the entrance and guard posts outside. Due to the fact that this site is mainly used for experimental teleportation, it only hosts about 5 scps: 2 Safe, 1 Euclid, and 2 Keter. One of the safe SCPs is well the Pokes. I mainly will talk about the Umbreon, Vaporeon, and Sylveon. However there are 6 Eeveelutions at the site: 2 Umbreons, 1 Sylveon, 1 Vaporeon, 1 Flareon, 1 Jolteon, and 1 Leafeon...I think?. Their heights are around the same, 3'03" feet or 1 meter. Keith or Brian is around 6'06" or 1.85 meters.  Anyways, the site's size is from the huge ass portal room, main researcher room, and the HQ.

Here is some lore about the story for you loyal readers. In later parts, Deeks and Unnamed person will reference Project P20-UI. This project took place right after Exhibition P20 came back with the Eeveelutions. They attempted to "train" the eeveelutions to be used in war and combat situations. Deeks himself used torture and experiments to force the eeveelutions to follow his orders. This almost ended in the deaths of at least 20 personal, a site wide containment breach, and the death of Gustave. Many researchers, MTF personal, and even dead trainer will reference Deeks to be evil as the devil. Deeks is to not be trusted by anyone. Y'all got a taste of his sinisterness in the whole punishment scene. Ah shit the bitch is waking up, talk to you peeps when I can!
—————Brian's POV————-
I began to wake up with a mild headache. I looked down at my body to see Patrick still asleep. I smiled and laid back down, trying to sleep again.