Cash Cash Money

I sat bolt right up in a white room, the room I was in last time. Dr. Deeks was standing over me,with his damn smudged smile. "I see you woke up Brian", he said to me with happiness. I took the helmet off and faced him, "You better tell me what the hell I just dreamed of!". He looked at me, shocked from the yell. He grabbed a chair from the desk by the bed and pulled it over. He sat down and crossed his legs, almost like a girl. "Those were the last moments my friend had, before he was killed by a creature. One beyond what a human could dream of", He said while leaning on his hands, " I'm sure you saw it, that white demon. Long arms and sharp teeth?". I nodded while I looked him over, to see if he had a weapon on him. "That's good, now I need you to do something for me. I need you to change the past and kill that demon. I know what you may be thinking, and don't worry. If you die while your in the Dream Realm, you won't die here.", he explained. I looked him in the eyes, trying to see if he was kidding or even crazy. He got up from the chair and pushed it back over to the desk, " If you decide to do it you'll get a 5 million dollar reward and a new life. If you don't, then we wipe your memory of all of this and you go back to living your sad life. With your fake friends and even faker girlfriend. If you want to do it, you can d-". I interrupted him with a slap to the face. He recoiled and looked at me, with shock and anger.I got up and faced him , fists clenched. "What did you say about my life, you fucking bitch?", I said in a low growl. He back up and grabbed for something out of his lab coat. He pulled out a wakie talkie and pressed a button. " I need back up in room 06, no need to tie him down.", he said into it. He put the talkie back into his coat and looked at me, "look, I know I sounded rude, but I just wanted you to know the truth.". He walked out of the room, leaving me still confused and angry....