Sweet Payback With Another Flashie

I walked down the hallway to where the dorms were. The guy's name was Stevens Coldmen, he worked as a level B security guard for the facility. After the whole Pokemon World thing, he was demoted from Captain to a weak guard. I finally reached a door that had the words, "Coldmen and Torrent's dormitory". I knocked on the door, with my gun drawn. A young man, probably in his mid twenties, with blonde hair and a goatee answered the door. "Who are you and what do you want?", he asked me. I raised my gun at chest level, "Are you Stevens Coldmen?" He looked at my gun and backed up with his hands in the air. "Ya I am, why do you have a g-". "Is it true you killed a group of Eeveelution's trainer last year on a exhibition to universe-p20?". He looked at me in shock, "Yes, sadly that is true. I regret that decision with all my heart. But how did you get that information?". I looked at him and lowered my gun, "Dr.Deeks, the man who was part of your research team". He clenched his fists and begun to redden, "How can you be so sure that you can trust him? Do you know how that monster treats the eeveelutions!?! He's a untrustworthy mother fucking who can rot in hell!" Without thinking I raised my gun and pulled the trigger, shooting Stevens in the chest. He clenched the gun wound,"Fuck! Arg! Kid, Don't trust Deeks!". He stopped moving after a while, his chest also stopped moving. He was dead and I killed him. I looked at the gun I held, was this the weapon that killed the trainer?. I walked down the hallway, to the room where the eeveelutions were. I dropped the gun in the trash can before entering the room. When I opened the door, I saw the eeveelutions herded in the corner. Red saw me first, "Ah traine- I mean Keith! Welcome back! Why do you have blood on your shirt?". I looked down at my right sleevee and notice it was bloody. I looked back at the Flareon and sighed, "Well, I got payback for you guys." Gustave jumped up, apparently interested in what I had just said. "What do you mean you got revenge?", he asked me with worriedness. The other eeveelutions got up to join Gustave and Red in looking at me. "Well, I uh might of killed your trainer's murderer.", I replied. Gustave looked at me with shock, "What do you mean?! How did you get that knowledge of who killed our trainer?!". I looked at him with guilt, "I learned it from Deeks, apparently the guy who was part of the exhibition that killed your trainer". Gustave looked at me with sad eyes, "You avenged Julian?". I nodded, with a weird smile. The other eeveelutions looked a little confused, expect for Red, who was now smiling. "It's okay now, Guz, you're safe with me".

~~~~~~~Gustave's POV~~~~~~~
Impossible! How did he know that name?!, I thought to myself. "Keith, where did you get that name?", I asked him with suspicion. He looked at me confused, "It was a nickname for you, since I don't like saying your entire name". I thought about it for a second, "Oh oki, I guess". He then walked out of the room, leaving me still confused. Gus, your safe with me.
February, 16th
Universe-P20, Route 28
A umbreon is heard whimpering, with a sprained paw. A young male trainer with brown hair runs up to the injured umbreon. "What's wrong little one? Are you hurt?", the trainer asked the umbreon in a caring way. The umbreon whimpered and held up it's paw. The trainer picked it up, very carefully, "Aww you poor thing, I'll take care of you." He picked up the umbreon, like one would with a cat,"I'm Julian, I think i'll name you Gustave, you like that name?" The umbreon licked the trainer's face in joy. "Alright, Guz your safe with me". The trainer carried the umbreon back into his home town of Orcho.....
"Gustave? Do you hear me?, I heard Sam say. I looked at him, who was looking concerned. "Ya I hear you", I replied. Maybe Keith is our new trainer, I thought before leaving the room with Sam and the others.