Deal Or No Deal

I stared hard at who I thought was Patrick holding my arm back. "Patrick? Is that you?", I asked out with a normal voice. "No Keith, this is only Gustave. I guess you forgot that pokemon don't die, huh?", Gustave replied back. I lowered my gun, "What are you trying to say?".

He sighed and removed his hand, "I'm trying to say Patrick isn't dead, but merely...asleep. We pokemon have the gift of not dying from anything, expect age. Patrick will heal from his wounds and will reawaken either tonight or tomorrow." I hugged him into a bear hug. He hugged back, "I think you should stop being god and not kill Deeks. He still is needed for us getting out of here."

I threw a disgusted look at Deeks, who was still on the ground, "Alright I guess." Gustave ran over to him and helped him up, "Not to mention, I doubt he would mess with you anymore. Since you kind of went Super-Saiyan....". I chuckled at what he said, "Yeah, is that right Deeks?'

Deeks looked up at me, "Call me Daniel, alright? You basically kicked my ass, so you might as well call me by my actual name. Also, I won't bring this up with Higher-up, but uh can you keep your 'finding' to yourself?".

I laughed a little bit, "Only if I get one thing in return for doing that.". Daniel nodded and pulled out a notepad and pencil from his combat armor, "Let's hear it".

"I want to be let out of the site with that 20 million you promised me. I also want the total release of all of the eeveelutions you have here and have them under my ownership. I want my name cleared in total, like I never existed. Finally I want the release of a D-Class here, his name is Jackson Allens". Daniel wrote everything down on his notepad.

"Well", he started, "I can only say that I can 100% get the release of you and Jackson. I can also get the 20...maybe more like 10 million dollars. But I can't say I can get the release of all of the eeveelutions. However I'll try my best at that.". He pushed the notepad back into his armor and looked at me hard, "I don't know where you got that kind of power. I'm not going to pursue it, as you'd probably kill me."

I picked up the unconscious vaporeon and scratched his head. I turned to face Daniel, "I have something I need to talk to you about, why did you test these guys how you did?". He shifted uncomfortably, "Well first I need you to promise something, Don't kill or majorly injure me again. Alright?". I nodded in response, "I can't guarantee that I won't kill or injure you but I can guarantee that I'll listen closely!".

Daniel sighed a long breathe, "Well good enough I guess. Meet me to my office after I get fixed up.".I nodded and watched him drag himself off. I looked behind me at Gustave and Red, "WEEEELLLLL, We might as well get this guy to my room so he can sleep". They smiled at me and I smiled back....