Experiments?

I walked down the same hallway I always walk down. With it's same purple glow with it's whitewashed walls. I felt a different feeling from last time I walked these halls. I felt a feeling of curiosity, a dangerous kind. I walked up to the door to Deek's office, attempting to hear if anyone was inside. I heard nothing but a soft whirl of a ceiling fan. I carefully and slowly opened the door and looked around to make sure no one was watching. I slipped into the office and closed the door behind me. Time to find this weapon, I thought, and maybe some more information!.  I observed his office carefully. I walked over to a light tan file cabinet labeled "Experiments during Project P20-UI". I begun to shake with fear and anger when I read the word "experiments". You meant torture, fuckhead, I thought to myself. I pulled open the top drawer and pulled out a couple of folders full of papers. I opened the first folder and laid the papers out on the table. "Experiment 45, Subject P20-2 "Sam", I said out loud to myself,  "Subject's tendles pulled by 4 researchers in a attempt to test the strength of tendles. Subject cried a good amount, causing 2 researchers to back away from subject. Tendles flexed like a human's biceps, however they didn't tear or break. Each tendle was able to stretch at least [redacted] feet. Test ended in when Subject using a move that put everyone in room into a deep sleep.". What the fuck?, I thought with anger. I pulled out another report from the folder. "Experiment 32, Subject P20-5 'Ace'. Subject was forced to charge a generator that powered the East Wing if the site. 10 guards armed with high-powered tranquilizer guns  stood by the Subject. Subject used a move called 'Thunder wave' which resulted in the generator exploding and causing 6 guards to become unconscious. The east wing of the building was in total blackout for 7 hours, causing [redacted]. Note: Subject used 'Thunder wave' on it's own accord, caution should be used.". I scratched my chin, attempting to figure out a unsolvable puzzle. I pulled out the next report from the folder, this one had a stamp that said "Research Cancelled until further notice" on the top. "Experiment 163, Subject P20-4 "Red". Researchers Daniel Deeks and Jeffery Smith attempted to force the subject into following their commands. Subject was lowered into a tub of iced water, approximately 53 degrees. Subject made a high pitched yell, which caused a researcher in the room to go deaf. This yell was a call for help. Two Umbreons, Shadow and Gustave were able to break down the east wall and attack and kill [Redacted], Lt.[Redacted], and Srg.[Redacted. They used a move called 'Shadow Ball' that was able to disintegrate the three personal. They also caused 4 million in damages before they were recaptured. All testing is to be ended until a better way to test on the subjects is found." I shook my head vigorously in disbelief, "What the fuck". I heard someone begin to unlock the door. With the speed of the flash, I slid all the papers into the folder and the folders back into the cabinet. "Gustave, make sure you grab a file titled, 'Operation Bulking'", I heard a voice say. "Alright Dr.Simings", I heard Gustave say while stepping into the office. He looked at me a little shocked, "Keith?!? Why are you in here?!". I put a finger over my mouth, "shhh!". He nodded and grabbed a folder off the desk. He left and closed the door behind him...