The Briefing

I walked down the white-wash wallway back to my room. I opened the door to enter my room expecting to see no one, but I was wrong. The ENTIRE eeveelution group was on my bed, under my covers and in the sheets. They all looked at me at once, "Hi Keith!". I rubbed my eyes with my fingertips, "Why are you guys in my.....bed?" Instead of answering me, they messed up my bedding even more. I sighed and decided to climb in bed with them. Instantly, they all climbed on top of me, like some cats. I pulled the cover over me and tried to sleep, but one certain Flareon decided to start kneading my leg. "Ow! Red can you can't?". Red stopped kneading my leg to death and moved up to my neck. He placed his head on my neck and purred. I smiled a big smile and fell to sleep. I woke up to most of the eeveelutions gone, expect for Gustave and Red who had grown fond of me. I got up when I heard a knock at the door. I slowly walked over to the door and opened it. I was greeted by a happy Deeks, who was carrying a handful of files. "Are you ready to learn about this bitch of a demon?", He asked me extractly. I nodded a slow nod in response. "Alrighty, let's go to the Site's HQ room, I'll brief you on everything before we get you back into the Dream Realm.", he stated with cheerfulness. We walked down the hallway into a big room. Inside was a long circle table with atleast 20ish chairs. There were computer monitors on the walls and a large tv on the wall opposite of the door. I took the seat nearest to the door and Deeks sat across from me. "Alright so, this demon creature has exactly 5 forms. You already saw it's first and most common form. We call that form Shy Guy, since as you saw it only attacks when its looked upon. Now it's second form is a rather horrifying one.", Deeks explained while sliding me a photo. The photo was one of a red lizard type creature, with blood red skin and sharp spines running down it's back. "As you see, its basically a huge lizard. It has the ability to copy and use the voices of the last person/thing it has killed. It can trick even the most smartest of people. It also has razor shape teeth and claws.", Deeks continued to explain while replacing the photo I was looking at with another one. This one was one of a old man who was decomposing. He had a dark substance dripping from his body. "This handsome motherfucker is Larry. This form is, as you see, carried in a substance. That substance has the ability to melt any thing. Oh and to make matters worse, this bitch has a pocket universe where it can hide. We've recorded it being able to set s trap and wait in it's "realm" until someone walks by.", Deeks said while again replacing the photo. This photo had a medieval plague doctor. He had a bird-like mask on with a dark cloak covering his body. "This is the Plague Doctor, you can probably guess why. He has the ability basically insta kill his victims with his touch. Afterwards, he will pull out a bag of surgical tools. He will those tools to make cuts and take out organs or add chemicals to the victim. After about 2 minutes, the victim will come back to life, attacking any living human in sight.", Deeks said while shuffling papers around. He took the photo I was still looking at, "Well, now that we talked about that, let's talk about what you'll be getting in return. You can have a choose, however you can't have more than 20 million dollars.", Deeks stated while taking out paperwork. I looked hard at him, wondering why he decided to give me this task. "Now I know you may not have a reward in made. So tomorrow, stop by my office and drop this off", he said while handing me a piece of paper. "The cafè is open until 6. As I know you haven't eaten anything in the past two days, you should stop by and pick up some food", Deeks said with a rather caring voice. I nodded and walked out of the room....