CHAPTER 14: The Making Up

CARRIE

I was waiting for Hunter at his shop and have been here since this morning and helping out in hopes that he'd come by but so far, he hasn't. I had been sitting in his office behind his desk while thinking about Bessie and wondering when I would see her again and hold her, tell her I love her. I am so worried and ever since mine and Hunter's fight last time, I think maybe I might have blown it. 

So before I get too tired to head home, I turn off his office light and start walking out and I stop as soon as I see him standing in the middle of the shop just looking at me with an expressionless face. I'm not sure in what to say or even do right now. I know what I want to say and do but I'm not sure it's okay to because we haven't seen or spoken with each other since a few days ago. 

"Hey." He says breaking the awkward silence. 

"Hi." I tell him. "I've um, I've done your bills that were coming up for the shops and mailed in a couple of checks." Why I chose that to tell him, I don't know. But right now, all I know is that I'm starting to feel embarrassed and too awkward to stay here for some reason. So I start making my way past him towards the entrance door when he stops me by grabbing my arm and turning me too look at him. 

Just his hand touching me sends chills up and down my spine in a good way, reminding me just how much I've missed him and him touching me. 

"Wait." He says.

I can't seem to fight back the tears I felt from the moment I walked out of his office and saw him standing here. I turn around fully and look at him as I feel the tears start to fall from my eyes. 

"I'm so sorry." I begin to cry. 

"Baby." He quietly says while rubbing the side of my face with his hand and having me look into his eyes. "It wasn't your fault. This all has happened because of me and the life I had chosen when I was younger and more naive." He says. 

"I didn't mean what I said. I want to be with you and it isn't your fault. I love you so much." I tell him as I step closer towards him and hold his face. 

"I didn't mean what I said neither." I hear him say with a tone that sounds like he's crying as well. 

"Please don't leave me and Bessie." I hear myself begging him. 

"I promise baby. I promise I will never leave you guys. I love you both and need you both in my life so badly." He tells me. 

We both smile and start to kiss one another. My god how much I have missed his lips touching mine as I can tell he has also by his hands gripping tighter around my waist more as mine does with his. 

I feel him pick me up and wrap both my legs around his waist while he carries me back towards his office, he's gripping onto my ass and sets me down onto his desk while still kissing me, then I feel his hand move up my shirt as I began unbuttoning his pants and then quickly removing both those and his boxers as he starts rips off my panties (good thing I was wearing a short enough skirt) then I next felt him thrust hard and deep inside of me causing me to gasp loudly in pure pleasure as continued going faster and deeper inside of me. 

Both of us panting and moaning as we kissed and while he took each nipple in his mouth, one after the other, as he groped them at the same time, intensifying the pure pleasure I was feeling right now as I always have felt with him every time he kissed me, touched me and especially when he was inside of me. 

"I've missed you so fucking badly." He grunts as he thrust into me again. 

"I've missed you too baby." I reply in between breaths. 

"I love you so fucking much." He says. 

"I love you too baby. Oh my god you feel so fucking good. Show me how sorry you are." I moan loudly at him. 

"Mmm.........Fuck!" He moans loudly also as he thrusts harder and faster, pounding my pussy really good. 

I swear this has got to be the best make up sex ever. Then after one last thrust and us both coming at the same time, we kissed each other some more before cleaning up a little bit and locking up the shop before making our way home. 

Now that we've 'kissed and made up' we need to get our daughter back, no matter what it takes!!

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)