Kang and Song: Teenage years

"Gaelly Gaelly!"

" Monj Ji Mong ji!"

Hi there! My name is Song Ji Hyo. I'm 17 years old and I'm in the 11th grade. Kang Gary has been my best friend for 10 years now. He has the best personality. He's funny and sweet and I think he is the most handsome person in the world. And one more thing...... I'm inlove with him.

Song Ji Hyo was seeing Gary for the first time today.

"Where have you been I haven't seen you all day! You weren't even in class. Were you skipping??!?!"

" Now why would I be skipping class and my favorite person wasn't going to be able to see my face!"

Well hello! I'm Kang Gary and I'm a junior. Song Ji hyo has been my best friend for quite some time and she is so beautiful and smart.....sometimes. I couldn't have asked to meet a better person than her....... oh yeah, did I mention that I love her?

" Then why'd you miss class?"

"I was sick this morning and it carried into school so I was in the nurse's office the whole day."

" Ohhhh, are you okay now? Do I need to get you some medicine?"

Gary loved how much Ji hyo cared for him. Every time he was sick or hurt she was the first person to be there for him. Even more than his own mother!

" I'm fine now that I've seen my Mong ji!" Gary said touching her nose.

Ji hyo covered her face as she was blushing. Gary knew exactly what she was doing and he let out a smile and grabbed her hands from her face.

" Don't hide that beautiful face of yours! Do you want to go eat something, I'm hungry." Gary said rubbing his stomach.

" Are you sure....... if so then what should we eat?"

"Kimbap?" he suggested

"Aniyo."

"Bimibap?" he suggested again

" nah"

" Chinese?"

" Aniyah."

"Well, what do you want to eat?"

" You know what, maybe we should eat kimbap!"

" I said that the- Ahh, STRESS!!"

On that note Gary and Ji hyo went to go eat at a local convenience store that was down the street from their homes. On their way back, there was 5 boys that was their age, playing games on the side street.

"Aishh~ quit cheating Kwang soo! We all can see you!!" Yoo Jae Suk Yelled.

"What are you talking about? I'm just playing fair!"

" Yah Kim Jong Kook, you and Dong hoon ah owe us ₩6,000 each, got it?"

"Whatever, I got it."

"Well, look at this beautiful girl!" Ji Suk Jin said pointing at Ji Hyo.

Ji hyo and Gary stopped as the boys started moving towards them.

" What school do you attend miss?" asked Dong hoon.

"Yah! I know you guys! We go to the same school!" Ji hyo explained to them.

" Excuse me, but um, if we go to the same school, then how come I've never seen you before?" Kwang soo stated.

" Maybe that's because you guys are always goofin' around." Kang Gary replied.

" Look at this rude guy! Who are you?" Kim Jong Kook said moving closer to Gary.

Gary stood in front of Ji hyo to make sure they didn't bother her.

Gary's POV

Everything will be fine as long as they don't hurt my Mong Ji.

" Look, just leave us be and we'll be on our way!" Gary replied to all of them.

All of them began moving closer to them. Song ji hyo was scared so she grabbed onto Gary's hand. Gary was surprised by her actions and his face turned red.

" What was that?" Dong hoon said.

" You heard me!" Gary yelled.

All of them looked at one another then back at Gary and Ji hyo and burst out into laughter.

"Look at how red your face is! We're just kidding guys!" Jae suk said.

" Yeah, we're all cool here. We just wanted to scare you a little thats all." Kwang soo added.

"THANK GOD!!!!" Gary and Ji hyo thought.

The boys stopped laughing and introduced themselves.

"I'm Kim Jong kook, or you can call me the commander."

" I'm Lee Kwang soo, but everyone calls me Giraffe"

"Ha Dong Hoon. They call me haha"

" Ji suk jin, or impala."

"And I'm grasshopper or Yoo Jae Suk. We're all juniors."

Ji hyo moved from behind Gary and introduced herself.

" My name is Song Ji hyo. Nice to finally meet you guys. I'm a junior also, but none of us have classes with each other. How weird! "

" Wow, you are even prettier when you speak!" Haha said.

They all then turned to look at Gary so he can introduce himself.

"Oh yeah, sorry. I'm Kang Gary."

" Well, we're happy to meet you guys! Let's become good friends from now on and hang out. If you would like too. It's kind of nice to add some people new to our circle." Yoo Jae suk stated.

" Okay, I guess. Its always nice to have new friends also." Song Ji hyo just agreed so she wouldn't hear their mouths but in reality, she just likes her and Gary together and thats it.

" Great! Then we'll see you guys around?" Jong Kook said.

" Sure enough. " Gary replied.

Song ji hyo and Gary then Parted ways from the group of boys they encountered and on their way home.

While they were walking, Gary was thinking about something deeply.

" The more I look at ji hyo, the more love I feel for her. I want to tell her hiw I feel but I don't think she feels the same way. What should I do?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whats up Peeps!!! :D This is my first chapter of My Monday Couple fan fiction. I totally love them and I'm so excited. I hope you guys enjoy this I'm sorry if its not that good. If you don't know about Monday couple, look up Running Man, it is a popular South Korean variety show and you will love it. I do!!!! Anyways comment and let me know what you think. Adding more cahpters today!!! Sorry if I mispelled anything or have any grammar errors. Thanks

JayBird98