Chapter 15

My eyes flickered open to see Brendon awake next to me. He was sitting up. It feels great to wake up next to him. I'm so fucking lucky to have Brendon in my life. Brendon noticed that I had finally awoken.

"Good morning ry."

"Morning Bren."

I sat up, Brendon then put an arm around me.

"I love you."

"I love to too Bren. I'll love you for forever."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Then I promise to love you forever too."

Brendon gently planted a kiss on my head. Sleepily, I rested my head on Brendon's shoulders. I let out a yawn.

"Still tired?" Brendon asked.

I nod my head.

"Well that sucks, because we've got school in four hours."

I sigh. Do I really have to go back to hell? I guess so. To be honest it's probably worse than hell. Adulthood probably isn't any better, because I'll have so much bills to pay.

At least I have four hours to spend with Brendon until school.

I held Brendon's hands in mine. This is perfect, it's just me and Brendon, no one is here to annoy us, we have peace and quiet. Nothing bad could happen, right? Wrong, because many things that you might not of thought of could happen. Let's just hope nothing bad happens. I have high hopes that everything will be good today. However, we have school, so there's a high chance that hope will not come true.

"Brendon, you're like the sun, but better because you don't hurt my eyes. You always brighten my day up, even when it's dull and hard to find light. You're smile just makes everything better. You're the sun to my moon."

Brendon smiled and gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"Awww, you brighten my day up too. I don't know why but I feel as if you'd be a good songwriter."

I already kind of write songs. I've written a few like, 'when the day met the night' and 'behind the sea'. Some of the songs I've written is about Brendon. If I could sing I would sing those songs to Brendon. Well no one has ever told me I can't sing, it's just I don't think I can sing good.

"You write songs don't you?"

I looked down at the blanket.

"I take that as a yes. Can you sing one of them?"

"I'd rather not."

"but it's better if you do."

"It isn't."

"C'mon Ryan."

"But I'm tired."

"Please."

Brendon then gave me a look that I couldn't resist. No, Brendon don't give me that look. Stop it now. I tried to keep my mouth shut but I failed.

"Fine."

Darn it Ryan.

I looked at Brendon nervously before opening my mouth to sing.

"When the moon fell in love with the sun"
"All was golden in the sky."
"All was golden when the day met the night."

"When the sun found the moon"
"She was drinking tea in a garden"
"Under the green umbrella trees"
"In the middle of summer"