Chapter 42

Alis POV

I woke up late the next morning, like 11:00. I had to be at the arena before 1:00. With that, I got up and walked downstairs. I made myself some coffee and checked my phone. I saw that matt had tweeted.

"@themattespinosa: Special guest at cyberstar tour today! Are you guys ready?"

I smiled knowing it was about me. I scrolled through twitter, then I noticed my coffee was ready. I went on instagram, I was only 10k away from a million. It was weird to think that before magcon, I only had about 400k.

After my coffee, I went to take a shower. When I got out, I brushed my hair. I put some mousse in it so it had beachy waves. I picked out a blue, pink and purple floral romper with some white converse. I did my makeup as usual and looked at the time. It was 12:15. I was pretty much done, so I grabbed my keys.

"MOM, RICK IM GOING OUT. I'LL BE BACK AFTER DINNER." I screamed out.

I made my way to my car. Once I got inside, I called Tiffany. I filled her in on what was happening.

Finally, I reached the venue. Girls were lined out outside in the barricades. They noticed me and started screaming.

I instantly grew a smile and started laughing. I took some pictures and gave out hugs.

"Are you the surprise guest Matt tweeted about?" A girl asked me.

"Yes, I am!" I said hugging her.

I went inside and met with all the guys.

"Al! Thanks for coming." Matt said embracing me in a warm hug.

"No problem! Thanks for calling me. If any of you guys are in Miami, hit me up." I said to everyone.

They were currently getting ready for the VIP meet and greet. Sooner or later, they opened the doors. Lines were formed and they all flowed in. I took so many pictures, received so many hugs and signed so many things. I was so tired from that, and now we had the actual show.

We walked down the hallway to the stage. Then the curtains opened and they started screaming. I laughed and spoke into the microphone.

"Hey guys."

Then, more screams were released.

All the guys fooled around and danced. They all wanted Matt to rap. I wanted to see this myself.

"Okay what should I sing?" He asked.

After a hundred muffled screams he spoke again. "I'll sing Ali's favorite song."

"Collide?!" I asked.

"Yeah. I need space." He said pushing us all away.

Then he starting singing. He was pretty good, and his confidence was radiating off of him. I found confidence attractive. He seemed so into it, another thing I found attractive: passion.

I'd be lying if I said I didnt still have feelings for Matt. They would always be there no matter how happy I was with Taylor. It was just something about him.

"Wow that was really good man!" Carter said.

"Thanks." Matt replied.

"Any more requests?" I asked.

"Sing a duet with me!" Matt said.

The crowd went crazy, I guess they wanted that.

"Alright what song?"

"You know the way?"

I laughed. "Obviously Matt we listen to it together all the time!"

"Okay start singing."