Chapter 4

I woke up to the sound of Justin Bieber on my alarm clock.

I rolled over and stopped the alarm. I walked out and to the the bathroom.

I took a shower, considering how much time I had.

I put on denim shorts and a flowy, plain white, sleevless crop top. I fixed my long blonde hair into a high pony tail. I did my makeup and put my socks & shoes.

I ran down stairs and took out some rasperries out of the fridge. I packed up my school bag and grabbed my keys. We had a half-day at school due to Martin Luther King Jr. day. I slammed the car door and got inside.

----

It was 1:00 when i got out of school. I drove home and made myself lunch. I checked twitter and instagram. Then, I decided to pack for magcon, even though it was 5 days away.

After I finished packing, I got a facetime call from Taylor. I picked it up and he instantly smiled.

I love his smile.

"Hey girl."

I laughed at how stupid he was.

"Ayyy whats up?"

"Nothin I had a half-day at school"

"Same." I smiled.

Taylors POV

"Same." she smiled.

Ugh her smile. And her dimples. What are you thinking Taylor? You cant like her. Youre just friends. Matt called dibs too.

"OO!" she squealed, snapping me out of my thoughts. "I have something to tell you!" she smiled.

"Ok, what?" I was curious.

"I'm going to magcon!"

I smiled ear to ear.

"WHAT?! Are you serious?"

I was so happy. Words couldnt describe.

"Yeah! I got a call last night." She lightly laughed.

"This is perfect! I'm finally gonna get to meet you."

"I know. So whats it like?" She asked with big eyes. It was so cute.

I told her what we did and she listened. I took a few screen shots and posted them on twitter, she did the same.

"Well, I gotta go Tay." She frowned.

"Okay, bye." I hung up.

I was finally gonna meet my dream girl. Ali Monroe, I was going to meet her.

I immediently told the guys. Matt go super excited. I was really confused about my feelings toward Ali. Did I like her or no? If I did, I had to hide my feelings, for Matts sake. He was like, in love with her. He had been for the longest time. Longer than me. So, as a good best friend, I had to be fair. No matter how much it killed me inside.

----

Hii. sorry if its boring. just a filler! the next chapter will be magcon :) read, vote!