Chapter 13

Zayn(POV)

Sitting on my bottom bunk while reading was peaceful for the first time, I looked ahead of me where harry was sitting in the corner of the cell with his knees up to his chest and his arms wrapped around them. I know i sound like a dick but it's true. A few days ago i was walking to the lunch room to get my food when i heard a few of these huge bald guys sitting at a table but of course they were some Nazi's or something since they had the Nazi signs tattooed on the top of they're heads. What's shocking is that they didn't do anything to Harry in the first place but i think they wanted to plan this shit out, waiting for a pretty boy like harry to enter in this place just to find something for him to do or wear that is. I took a seat across the room but close enough to see what the guys have in they're hands and to hear what they are talking about. 

''I'm saying that this prissy little boy needs to be put in his place now, we let him slide way to far and now he's out there thinking that he's the fucking king of this place when really.....I'm the one people should look down at when i walk by, i'm the one that people should be afraid of with they're fucking tails between they're shaky legs.'' I bit my lip trying to keep the smile from spreading across my face, these guys really want to get rid of harry? Good cause he's fucking annoying and i'm getting fucking tired of his stupid shit. 

''Mate as long as he's not someone's bitch than we're good, besides who would make harry they're bitch anyways when he acts like a stuck up princess in the first place.'' One of the men that had a huge nasty looking beard said, i scrunched my eyebrows together while paying more attention to what they were saying. 

''I know i could make him my bitch within seconds, he's pretty enough to be a girl anyways. Have you not seen him in the showers? Looks like he's got tiny boobs which turns me on every time i'm in there but you know we can't do shit since there's like four fucking guards in there watching us. Those lips can wrap around six fucking dicks along with his arse taking in probably three dicks.'' They all started chuckling while agreeing with one another, they're not serious are they? 

''Let's just say, when we have our shit planned out we'll have someone talk to him like he's the boss and than once he's distracted with his little talk than we'll sneak up behind him and make sure he's put down for good while we start our little rape fest in here. Who ever wants a piece of him can just go right after the person already fucking that arse of his. This will all start tomorrow so be prepared and make sure you tell someone that won't be blabbering it to Harry or else we'll kill them once he finds out.'' With that, they started looking around. I quickly looked down at my tray finding my food to be interesting now. When i peaked up a bit i could see them passing each other something, it looked like womens clothing but how did they end up with that in here?

''Look what i got from officer dean, he said if i don't start fights or some shit like that than he'll give me a pair of his wife's red velvet thongs that she never wore. I think the guy see's me as a friend now since i told him everything i had done, you know....since i kept myself bottled up. He did ask why i wanted them, which i had to lie and tell him that i like dressing in womens clothes just to make myself calm.'' They all started laughing but here i am thinking dirty thoughts about harry and those thongs. He would look so fucking fine in those, i mean with his thighs, especially that fucking arse of his. 

''Let's go so we can start looking around for someone that has some kind of makeup or some shit.'' They got up from they're seats while making they're way to the exit which was also the entrance. I looked down at my untouched food while thinking back on how harry is the only person possibly in this prison to not know about what's going to happen. Than an idea came to me, smirking to myself while looking around the cafeteria only to see someone already looking at me. I glared at the ugly man while growling under my breath, soon he was up and coming towards me without a care in the world.