twenty two • r.r

I thought about everything I knew about Ryan.

All I really knew was that he was 32, lived in LA, and was a musician. That's about it.

I didn't even know what he looked like.

I really hoped he had social media.

I searched 'Ryan Ross' on Instagram and began browsing through ALL of the results.

I was on my personal account and had a message that I could copy and paste to every Ryan Ross until I would hopefully come across the right one.

The message read: "Ryan, you don't know me but I'm Eden Ainsley. I was in Dema just like you had been. I need your help."

In the span of two hours, all of the messages that I was getting back in response to mine were a bunch of question marks, what the fucks, I think you have the wrong guy, and being left on read..

Until one Ryan in particular responded differently.

@thisistherealryanross' response read: "Do not ever contact me again."

Well shit, looks like he really is the real Ryan Ross.

I looked through his profile and surely enough he fit the criteria of the R.R I'm looking for.

His bio said he's from LA and that he's a musician. Perfect.

I quickly responded back to him saying: "I know your friends Brendon and Pete, and I found out what the bishops were up to. I know you know about the plague that is bound to happen.

I need your help to stop it. Besides, what do you have to lose? If we let the plague happen, you and everyone you love will die. Why not save them all including our friends who are still trapped in Dema?"

Ryan typed a few times and then stopped, and repeated that a few times before finally sending a message.

"Give me your #." Was all he said.

I quickly sent it to him and within a minute, my phone rang.

It was a private caller but from how freaked out Ryan seemed, I knew it was him.

"Hello?" I answered slightly nervous.

"Hi, it's Ryan." He confirmed.

"Thank you for calling me. I truly do need your help Ryan." I said as I walked over to my bed, sitting down.

"I just.. I don't understand what we could even do to stop them.. the bishops." He sighed.

"We have to figure something out. Everyone's life depends on it." I reminded.

"I didn't know what to do when I woke up in a hospital bed back in Los Angeles. If I knew where Dema was, I would've went back for my friends." He admitted.

"I know you would've because if I too knew where Dema was, I would've went back to save my friends a whole month ago." I said.

"They almost drove me crazy. I was told that I was on drugs and what happened in Dema wasn't real.. that it was all just a drug induced hallucination." Ryan explained as I nodded my head.