Rain On My Parade

Odell POV-

"Bruh y'all was loud as hell." My little brother Donte said as he typed on his laptop sitting at the counter. He, pictured below, had came up here from Georgia where he lived with his mother and went to college. We had different mothers, same father.

"Mind your business

"Mind your business." I went to get the orange juice from my fridge. I was in my in my black Versace robe. "Did you write those follow up emails I asked you to?" I asked him taking out the orange juice.

"Writing them now." He said acting like he was busy.

I stale faced him.

"I said I'm writing them now. " He insisted, typing away.

"I pay you to work. Not tweet all day." I said getting a glass out the cabinet.

My bedroom door opened. Tia came out my, fully clothed now in her workout outfit. I had given her a workout, and now she was going to get another one at the gym. 😏

She closed the door behind her.

"Didn't know we had company." She looked at Dontae embarrassed.

"Bitch you should be embarrassed all that damn yelling. Thought you was in danger." Donte mumbled where only I heard.

I smirked and mouthed for him to stop.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear?" She said.

"He didn't say anything important." I turned to her, drinking from the glass.

She was bending down getting her yoga mat out my corner.

"Dat ass." Donte mouthed shaking his head.

I just smiled slyly as I watched her ample ass slowly rise up.

"So O are you busy tomorrow?" Me and Donte turned our attention to her face as she walked toward the kitchen counter where we were.

"If my schedule permits." I said non-chalantly drinking out the glass.

"Well I'll check-in tomorrow. Let me know." She whispered something nasty in my ear and kissed my cheek.

"Bye umm..." She held her hand out to Dontae.

"Your future man." Dontae licked his lips looking at her.

She rolled her eyes and went for the door.

"Bye O. Don't forget to call me."

I simply waved my hand, drinking out the glass. She closed the door behind her.

"Big bruh. Bruh." He got up in disbelief.

"If my schedule permits? If my schedule fucking permits." He yelled.

I let out a smile, rinsing out my glass.

"That is the smoothest shit I ever heard bruh. Not only am I proud to call you my brother. You my fucking hero. Teach man. Teach me gotdammit. The only ass I get is the old ladies after bible study. I want some of that. Some that instagram surgically enhanced ass." He made the shape of Tia's ass.