Nervous

Avi POV –

I was nervous outside of my mind. I was committed to making me and Odell work this time around, but that required pieces of me I never gave to anyone, ever. And that was freaking scary, but I knew it was necessary. It was necessary for me to remember that O loved me more than anything on this earth. That he wouldn't hurt me. And that most importantly he wasn't the evil man my father was.

O had always been emotionally open with me, and this point going forward, no matter how scary, I had to make sure he knew I was willing to do the same thing this time around. So I'm doing something I have never, ever done with any man in my entire life. One because I always felt it made me vulnerable and weak, but two, no man ever made me want to do it.

So today I am going to cater to O. No matter how weak I thought it made me, no matter what fear of vulnerability I had, no matter what was going on inside me, I was going to push through that to let him know how much he meant to me.

I had asked Donte, O's brother to watch Oak, me and O's daughter, for me. He agreed, of course for a small fee. That boy never ceases to amaze me, and not in a good way. Crazy ass lol.

Anyway, I asked O to meet me at my apartment after he got off of work. He said he would. So I was expecting him soon.

I finished running his bath. It was filled with bubbles, some drops of lavender oil to relax his muscles, and red roses petals. The flame from the candles danced along the bath. I also had his favorite wine and wine glass on the side of the tub for him to enjoy as he relaxed in his bath.

I got up and checked myself in the mirror. I was in my Fenty Savage pink see-through lace bra and thong, and a silk pink robe to match. My body glistened with the coconut oil that I used to oil my chocolate skin. I sprayed my favorite perfume on my wrist, behind my ears, on my breast and between my legs.

Then was startled by the knock at the door. I quickly put the perfume away, closed my robe and tied it and went to answer the door.

O was dressed in a white dress shirt and slacks. He looked down at me, then raised his brow.

"You got some nigga over here?" He said not trusting why I had called him over here.

"Why would I call you over here, if I had somebody here idiot." I rolled my eyes, holding the door.

"Watch your tone." He said looking in my eyes. The look was hard to explain. It was like he was piercing through me with his eyes. "Why did you call me over here?" He leaned against the door.

I was so lost in his eyes, I didn't realize he was still on the other side of the door until I saw a neighbor go into their apartment. Self-conscious I asked him to come in and quickly closed the door. I was after all in nothing but a robe.

"You wanna sit down?" I said.

"No I wanna know why you called me over here? I got some stuff to do back home. Where Oak?" He was getting antsy, looking at his phone. Which caught me off guard seeing as we had such a beautiful night the other day, on or first real date in a long time vowing to start again. But today he was acting a little different.

"Oak is with Donte at your apartment. I asked him if he could keep Oak for the night."

He looked up at me from his phone. Like you need to have a good explanation to have Oak staying with Donte crazy ass all night.

I don't know why he was so moody today. Being hot and cold, does not help me in wanting to be vulnerable. But fight through Avi, I told myself.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, just tired. Muthafuckas at work stressing me out." He yawned and rubbed his temple.

"I'm sorry about that, but I made you a...a umm...a umm..." Why was I struggling to get the words out. This was new for me.

"A bath." I said quickly and let out a big sigh.

There it goes again. Those eyes.

"You made me a bath?" He smirked looking at me.

"Yes. We vowed to do better this time around and I want to do that by...by...by..." Just say it Avi, damn!!!

"Catering to you." I sat on the couch and let my face fall into both my hands. I felt my eyes began to water. Why on earth am I crying? Oh god. I shook my head embarrassed and just went into my room and fell on the bed face down and sobbed.

"Avi." O said and sat on the bed. "Look at me."

I sighed and sat up, wiped my eyes and looked at him. He held both my hands.

"I wanna apologize for not coming in with the right energy. I know this is hard for you. I was stressed out from work, and so I was a little short and I know that wasn't helping. I'm sorry." He kissed my hands.

"You have nothing to be sorry about, its me. I just...I just...want to do better this time around and I feel open and its uncomfortable and I'm scared and I..." I was cut off by him softly grabbing my face and placing his lips against mine. His kiss seemed to relax every part of me, so much so I got on his lap never breaking the kiss.

I had waited years for him, for us, for this. And I wasn't going to let my fear or ego stop me from getting him, all of him.

"I want you inside me O." I held both sides of his face on his lap, looking into his eyes. "I've waited for this, for you, ever since I left. No one has ever made love to me like you, and I want you to make love to me right now." I removed my robe and let it fall on the floor.

He surveyed my body with his eyes and his hands as he unhooked my bra, threw it on the ground and took my breast one by one into his mouth. I closed my eyes as he gave them equal pleasure.

I helped him take off his shirt, his pants, and finally his underwear. Oh my. His member was bigger than I remembered. I pointed for him to lay down, he did. And I made a trail of kisses from his lips, to his neck, down his chest, kissing every one of his golden abs and I finally grabbed all of him in my hand and took him into my mouth. Giving him every ounce of oral pleasure until he was standing at attention.

He got on top of me kissing me. Then his lips traveled to my neck, where he made sure he marked his territory, then traveled to both my breast, then my stomach. Then...

"Ahhh O..." I moaned as his mouth met my mother earth. "Mmm..." He was eating every ounce of me, like I was meal he was waiting to devour. I almost forgot about his tongue skills. My body shook as my waters released on his tongue.

He came up to me, kissing me again making sure I tasted all of me, when...he slowly entered me.

It had been a while since I had been with anyone, let alone O, so it took me a minute to get adjusted to his size. But once I did, my body responded to him like it had been yearning for him as much as I did.

He stayed inside me until we both climaxed. Once we did, he bent down to my lips and said, "I love you." Then he kissed me.

"I love you more papa." I said kissing him back.

I had a whole bath awaiting him, but we much rather had went to sleep in each other's arms. 

Sorry it took me so long y'all. But finally I did it! Hope you enjoyed! And to all my black people please keep yourself, mentally, emotionally and physically protected with all that's going on. Love 'yall!