Quirkless

[Edited]
A loud beeping blasting through my ears wakes me up I turn over and look at the time it was currently 6:50 am...Monday, School...kacchan...wait Kacchan! His homework and notes crap crap crap...do I have them??? I get up and run to my bag and search through it...a notebook with a sheet of paper with answers all written down...phew I have it, "Izuku! Breakfast is done come down!" My mom shouts, "I'm getting ready, I'll be down in a few!" I shout back and grab my uniform.

-----------------------------------------------time skip----------(kitchen)--------------------------------------------

"Hey, mom!" I say going down the stairs with my backpack on, "Hey my little boy," She grabs my bento and hands it to me, "Here's your lunch" I grab the bento and start walking out the door, "Hey! don't forget your breakfast," She says as she gives me a sandwich, "Oh yeah! thanks, mom!" I say and walk out the door, "DEKU!!" a familiar shout coming at me, Kacchan..., "H-hey Kacchan...," I say as he walks over, "Where are my notes!" He angrily shouts, "H-here it is," I say grabbing the notes out and handing it over, we walk to school as he starts reading it, "Where are the math notes?!" He shouts out, oh crap I forgot about that..., "I-I'm sorry kacchan...I f-forgot them," I say bracing myself for the worst, "You forgot?" He asks, "Y-yes," I reply still defending my head, "You good for nothing quirkless shit, what do you mean you forgot?!" He shouts angrier than usual, "I-I had my notes and homework to do too...," I say "I have my math test today you shit!" He says with his fists up...I have mine too but it's always him...ever since we met it has always about him how he was better than everything how he had a quirk and I didn't, "Huh? You gonna say anything you quirkless good for nothing shit?!" He shouts again, heh quirkless...that's it I have had enough ever since we were kids all he would do is call me quirkless... "That's it! I'm over this ever since we were kids it was always, quirkless that or quirkless this, I'm sick and tired of your constant bullying and harassment Kacchan you are a fucking jerk an egoistic piece of shit!" I shout out with all my might, "What?" He says in a low voice, "Would you repeat that for me?" He says in the same tone head down I couldn't see his face but his fists were ready to punch me...god what did I do..."Kacchan...I-I didn't mean that Kacchan I-I'm sorry!" I instantly say, "Sorry's not gonna cut it, you little shit!" He says his fists now up, I run and run this is it... it's over I've angered Kacchan too much...I run down an ally way hoping he wouldn't find me..."Deku! Where are you?!" I hear from Kacchan he was close... footsteps closer and closer...I look down and crouch...this is it, the footsteps stopped I turned around and I see a very familiar shoe, I look up and it was Kacchan his face was expressionless but I could feel the anger, he grabs my collar and throws me to a wall, I hear a crack...something broke, "Who do you think you are?!" He shouts kicking my stomach, "You are nothing...nothing but a quirkless shit!" He says kicking my stomach again, my vision is starting to go black...it's over a foot get's closer and closer to my face and darkness everything is dark...