First Job

It's my second day of joining L.O.V and I have been given a costume it was a hoodie with a mask with and bright red x on the eyes knives inside my hoodie and ripped jeans with padding underneath.A/N(it was maroon and black) "Darling~ you look amazing in that red and black outfit but why are you wearing something like that?" Toga says while examining my whole costume "Well, toga it's my villain costume I'm going out to assassinate someone," I say while checking if I had missed a zipper on my costume, "Midoriya, you're going out already?" Tomura said while walking down the stairs "Boss is coming to personally give you a mission and something else," Tomura says while going over to kurogiri to get a drink. Suddenly the front door opens and it was a big man with a suit and a weird helmet "Well well well, look what we have here you already changed into my special costume," The man said "Hello boss, welcome back this is Izuku Midoriya the boy you needed to see," Tomura kindly says "Ok, Izuku your mission is to...kill the Hero Killer or as he calls himself...Stain. In order to do that you need a quirk," The man says "oh and call me All For One," All for one raises his hand and a light comes from it transferring it to my heart a sudden spark as struck my heart and It brings me to my knees, it's pulling everything in my body to one place suddenly everything stops I feel nothing a first but then a black shadow comes out of my hand and I release it and hit the chairs. they sunk in the black shadow...A/N(Evangelion reference again the black hole part) "Your new quirk is..."Black Shadow" It absorbs everything in its area and sucks it in a white dimension and you can go in and see if you want to keep it there or throw it away and you can materialize it and hit surround yourself as armour and weapon When you go see stain make sure he doesn't scratch you with his blades he can stop your movements if he licks it," I go outside and use black shadow to shade myself and become invisible to the naked eye, When I hear a scream in an alleyway I jump from building to building and reached the scream it was the Hero Killer he was about to kill a hero I didn't like the hero but my job was to kill him so I jumped in.

"I am Perspective, I am here to end you!" I say prepping my knives and black shadow to make it harder and easier to hold I rush forward and charge at him with the knife...I hear the stabbing of a knife and my heart races even faster.

 the art isn't mine and I can't draw good so if someone can draw you can draw some art for me and send me it thru meh ig dms @Sparkling_otaku_water =p peace ✌

( I changed my Instagram lmao its @xdepresso_espresso.lo) (I'm srsly so cringey  I cant with myself)

word count 509 words( its now 527 cus i edited it lol)