Perfect!

Ugh, I can't take this anymore! Waking up getting ready going to U.A and being next to those disgusting heroes...but at least I can help someone.

I got dressed up and left, I walk to U.A even though it's not far, every step I take it seems like my destination is getting further and further away as I was thinking a sudden voice broke in, "Hey! deku!" Ochako and Iida said while running up to me...I guess some company isn't that bad.

"So? Enjoying U.A?" Iida asked me "Meh...could be better but I guess it's not bad," I say "Well, Today is class president election!" Iida shouts he seems to want to be the class president. Without realising we are already at U.A

I go to my desk and lay my head down and close my eyes, I haven't had an off day in a while. "class! Today is class president election, I don't care about how we do it but just choose someone," Aizawa says "Ok! We will vote!" Momo said and so she created some paper and a box and everyone wrote down their choice, I didn't care but I needed to somehow have people respect me and this was a good option and I wrote myself, Everyone had voted and now Aizawa was counting..."And the winner is...Izuku!" Aizawa said. Yes! I got it now I have a better chance to find info and possibly kill a pro-hero.

"Good job!" Ochako and Iida both said to me...I looked up and saw Iida's eyes it didn't express his words...He had anger and jealousy hidden behind those words...I smirked seeing people like that it made me happy. 

The school day was normal Himiko picked me up as usual but this time I felt someone behind me I looked at the rear mirror and saw Bakugou I told Himiko and we just went back to the bar and waited in there...He went in and I waited till he sat down and knocked him out. (again)

I think...I might have to get rid of him.

A/N: AYE yus I thought of something!!! yussss...not as good as my last few chapters but hope u still like it...ye peace!

WORD COUNTTT: 364 words.

...SUCK IT CLIFFHANGERRR