A new member

I hear a scream and it was in the basement...she found out about it..."Woah! Izuku so you're a villain too?!" Ochako shouted like she was the same as me. "You aren't scared? Confused?" I ask her "No, I am a villain too...but YOU ARE IN THE L.O.V???" Ochako shouts at me she seems to really admire the L.O.V "Yeah, I am." I say acting like it was nothing it's pretty normal to me I mean I don't really know but doesn't seem like a famous league. "OOO lemme joiinnn!" Ochako says still confused I say "I thought you were supposed to hate villains as a Hero?" "Well...I'm not I am in another group they told me to, and what about you?" Ochako says "Well...I'm the same," I say "Sooo?~" Ohcako says "Fine," I say "HEY! Izuku, why is it so loud down here?!" Tomura said while going down the stairs. "OMG! It's Tomura Shigaraki!!!" Ochako shouts and runs over to tomura "Who is this?" Tomura says while trying to push Ochako away from him "Well, She's going to be a new member of L.O.V and is also one of my classmates," I say to Tomura hoping that he would be fine with a new member and surprisingly he was "Well since she knows and seems useful, Sure," Tomura says with a sigh and walks back up. "So, about Bakugou...I'm sure you did something or told someone to do something am I correct?" Ochako says "Well...you are smarter than I expected," I say to her while answering her question. "It was needed right?" Ochako asks "He knew something that would expose you," "Well, yes correct and he is gone from this world and only people in Class-1A remember him everyone else doesn't my friend can do that so since you are joining you will be staying here," I say until I hear footsteps down to us it was Himiko "hey Darling, Who's this are you being a naughty boy~?" Himiko asks as she pushes her body on me "N-no this is a new member she will be staying here from now on" I say and kiss her forehead "You know that you are the only one for me Himiko~" "Aww~ darling well as for you Izuku is mine!" Himiko says and hugs me away from her " I laugh and scratch my head and tell both girls to follow me up, Well that was unexpected.

A/N well a bit rushed but i had to finish it so sorry if its a bit too short XP anyways peace peeps AND REMEMBER GOOOO PLUSS ULTRAAA!!!

Word count:436 words.