I'm Sorry...PT1

AS|Izuku's POV

I see Himiko looking at me from the corner of my eyes and smirk it's working, Soon Scotty arrived a man in his 20s that knew Himiko and Leah Himiko bullied her in high school and made her transfer, "So, Is she looking?" Scotty said while settling down on his chair followed by Leah, "Yep, She is and you can "See smoke" coming out her head," Leah said barely able to hold in her laughs and soon all of us were dying to laugh, I raised my hand for a waiter and told him to give us some vodka now because only Scotty was legal he handed him his ID and the waiter soon rushed to get our vodka, "So, Underage drinking now?" Scotty said to Kogami and she gave him a cheeky smile and looked back at me, "Aye, If we get caught my parents have got us covered since they are rich villains," Leah said in a cocky tone like she was bragging cause she was, soon we had our vodka we got drunk and went to our base and kogami reached in for a kiss when we sat back at our base but this kiss was different you can't feel the emotion like how I did when I was with Himiko, Shes always on my mind even when I am with someone else, I focus back on the kiss and soon Kogami tried to slip her tongue in and I refused I don't know why Himiko cheated on me but I still feel guilty doing this so I push her off and look on the ground, "kogami...I-I don't want to take it that far yet...right now I don't know if I can handle it," I say it wasn't the exact truth but saying the full truth would be admiting some thing I am trying to stop, but why would himiko do this to me...i thought she loved me...not dabi, "Yo, Izu ya ok?". Kogami asked me bringing me back from my daydream," Y-yeah I'm okay, Just tired from yesterday and a bit hung over," I say " I am just going to go out for a while," "Ok...Be safe out there!" Kogami says and I walk out.

Walking around I see Ochako and so I run up to her, "Hey!" I say running to her she does the same, "So, first of all, Himiko is balling her eyes out because you were with someone else and Dabi has been kicked out of LOV," She says...Himiko crying I couldn't imagine that it would hurt for me to see her hurt...but she cheated on me with Dabi and that mistake can't be forgiven yet whenever I think of Himiko my whole body feels weak...I don't want to forgive her but I can't control my heart..."Hey! Deku thinking bout Himiko, Aye?" Ochako says with a sly smirk and I just nod out of defeat I am still in love with Himiko and can't stop just before Ochako could say something she got knocked out...but what really shocked me was  someone...someone I couldn't believe was here...that person looked at me with empathy and a sorry look for doing that...that person was my saviour...key word...was.

TO BE CONTINUED XDD SUCK IT BUT U PROLLY KNOW WHO IT IS OR DO U?? BTW IDK JUST YEP GO DOWN IF U WANNA FIND OUT WHO THE PERSON IS