Oh boy...

"Deku!?! Whatcha doing here?!" Kacchan says while standing up from his table "Umm...Kacchan my quirk developed late I guess," I say while asking Aizawa if I could go outside. I grab my phone and text, Sato

"Class is starting!" Aizawa said "Today we are going to have the quirk test," "Get changed into your training kit!" I go get changed and the first test was our strength "Ok, So we are going to throw this ball and see how long you can get and if yo...

"Class is starting!" Aizawa said "Today we are going to have the quirk test," "Get changed into your training kit!" I go get changed and the first test was our strength "Ok, So we are going to throw this ball and see how long you can get and if you can't pass 705 meters you are expelled!" Aizawa said while getting his clipboard "Ok! first is Minoru Mineta" Aizawa said giving Mineta a ball, he throws it and his distance was 40.7 he threw down..."Next!  Toru Hagakure!" She was invisible and she threw the ball..."55.9!" Aizawa shouted  "Next! Momo Yaoyorozu!" She went up and created a cannon and put the ball in "706.1!" And so on It was bakugou's turn and he used his explosive hands and blasted it up, "740.8!" It was my turn I cloaked my hand and extended it and made it bigger I grabbed the ball and threw it..."1089.8!" "And that concludes our test the following people are out! Mineta, Toru, Koji and Yuga, You four are EXPELLED!  The rest of you guys passed and great job to Bakugou and Izuku!" Aizawa said and that was the end of the day.

I got my bags and walked out of the school grounds "Hey! Babeee~ I've come to get you!" Toga said while running to me and tackling me down, "Ew! Get a room Deku!" Bakugou shouted and kicked my back "...Don't...You...Dare...HURT IZUKU!" Toga shouted grabbing Bakugou by the collar and punching him "Toga! Stop let's just go back to kurogiri and the others," I shouted "...sorry Izuku I was just really angry...," Toga said while getting her helmet on "C'mon I got you a new ride so drive us back~" Toga said and so I got on the motorcycle and rode back.

"So how'd everything go?" Tomura said "It went well Shota Aizawa has put me in his favourited list so now we can snoop around a bit more," I said "Well, Impressive!" tomura said, "Well, anyways you should get back to work!" Tomura said while throwing me my uniform " kk!"

A/N: boom I have just made deku the most op chr and also made 423 words so Yay! ...that's all I have to say.