This was my New Perspective

Deku's POV

I can't believe it...right now I'm here standing in front of U.A with my best friends..., "Hey guys?" I say turning around facing Kacchan and Ochako, "Yeah?" Both of them say, "What if I can't...beat him?" I say, "Well we'll be angry at you for dying but you won't, We'll be here for you Deku and we are not coming out unless either all of us are dead or All Might is," Kacchan says with a big grin on his face, "Well no more sad shit first we are not going to hurt any students only pro heroes, and then trap All Might," Ochako said, "Okay simple enough but Ochako evacuate 1-A first," I say maybe we were villains but we still have a heart, "Got it!" She says running in first Kacchan grabs my arm and pulls me into a hug, "If you die I'll kill you," He says I could see him holding back his tears, "I promise I won't die,and how would you be able to kill me if I am already dead?" I say before giving him one last kiss, "Well I will when you are a ghost!' Kacchan says before returning the kiss then walking in U.A leaving me the last person to go in.

----------time skip---------------------------------

I slowly approach Class 1-A and I hear someone behind me, "Hey! Izuku you're back everyone was worried about you!" Iida says while opening the door in which revealed the whole class, "Y-yeah I was a bit sick and had to skip a few days...glad to be back," I say walking in, "Izuku, Nice to see you back," Todoroki says giving me a hug, as soon as he let's go I walk up to the stand, "CLASS 1-A!" I shout and soon everyone is silent, "I have a lot to say but right now if you don't want to get hurt I suggest leaving and go to a man named Kurogiri, tell him you know Perspective" I say, "Of course why should you run when nothing is going on...well you're wrong," I say soon transforming into my "shadow form", "I am...perspective!" I say I don't let them run through even if i did tell them to but I won't let them run to a pro-hero so I trap them in one of my worlds and transport them right to where Kuro was.

I make my way to my desk and sit, "Guys Class 1-A is out is the other classes out?" I say to Ochako and Kacchan through the earpiece, "Yeah my class is out, " Kacchan says, "Same here, " Ochako says, "Great now are the alarms activated?" I ask, "Nope" both Kacchan and Ochako say, "Okay then come to 1-A wait for All might to arrive, " I say, "Got it!" They both say.

---------------all three waiting for all might------

"Hello, Class 1...where is everyone?" All might says walking in the class, "I don't know, " we all say as soon as we said it i used my quirk and sealed the door with my shadow "Young Midoriya what are you doing?!" All Might says as he was trying to unlock the door, "i have trapped you," i say innocently, and soon i cover the whole room in shadows so no one could get out, I then transform in my Villain form, "Whoa did you upgrade your suit?!" Ochako shouts then examine it, "You are correct, " I say "What in gods name is happening over here??!!" All Might screams in shock, "Oh yeah we are villains, " I say casually, "...Young Midoriya was...A-Aizawa your doing?" All Might says with a concerning tone, "Well...yes and it was needed," I say with a stern look, "...N-no...Young Midoriya please...don't make me do this," All Might says I could see him holding back his tears, "Do what? kill me? What like ALL THE OTHERS?" I say, "...What are you talking about?" All Might asks...he was playing dumb but I know what he did..., "Please! Just admit it old man you killed the villains you locked up...including his damn father that didn't do shit, yeah he was a villain but he didn't hurt any innocent people only the people who deserved it...you had no fucking mercy for his father and slaughtered all our people!" Kacchan shouts with all the might that he had, "...How did you know?" All Might asks with seriousness, "Aizawa...before he died," I say "Not so Heroic now are ya?!" Ochako says and I soon knock All Might down with a kick right to his gut, "Well since you've found out...I have no choice," All Might says as he gets up and knocks all three of us down, "Babe I will distract him go for his weak spot," Kacchan says as he gets up and starts dashing at All Might and blasts him I then cover my hand with my shadow and shoot  materialised shadow spikes at All Might and surprisingly he broke most of them except for the secret stronger one in the bunch which landed right on his arm, of course, he doesn't react and just pulls it out, "Hey! Old man over here!" Kacchan shouts and diverts his attention from me, "Ochako I am going to make the spikes again but this time make the spikes fly over him and release as soon as Kacchan is out of range," I say as I make the spikes, I hear a gigantic thump outside of the class...Kacchan was on the ground he was bleeding everywhere that's when I see All Might he was going to finish him..., "KACCHAN NO!" I shout dashing to All Might then I realize my shadow is red and I was running faster I feel stronger...All Might looks behind I saw an opening I could hit his weak spot...soon I am now face to face with All Might without hesitation I punch him right where his weak spot was and he falls down, with a disturbing groan, "Kacchan are you okay?!" I say hugging him, "Y-yeah I-I-I'm f-fine," He says coughing a bit I kiss him I don't care if All Might was there and could've gotten me...losing Kacchan is much worse, "I-I'm sorry I-I wasn't there..." I say hugging him tightly, "It's okay...I don't care as long as you are safe I am fine," Kacchan says with a soft smile, "Aye love birds what are we going to do with...him," Ochako says pointing at the now unconscious All Might, I grab the anti-quirk handcuffs and put it on him then trap him in a shadow cage and since I can control it I carry Kacchan and use my shadow and pull it while i was walking, "Done now let's go," I tell Ochako which was surprised with my multitasking abilities.

--------------------------------------front of U.A--------------------------------

"All Might!" Iida says as soon as we walk out, "What the hell?!" Jirou shouts from the sight of All Might in the cage, "Um...I can explain?" I say while putting down Kacchan for the healers to deal with, "Okay I will keep an Open mind...what happened?" Todoroki said somehow still calm, "Um well I am a villain and All Might a few years ago killed a lot of villains he captured including my father which only injured people not killed and also only to people for deserved it and All Might here has been killing people ever since whenever they found out and Aizawa found out too but All Might decided to have some fun with that and so told him that if he told anyone he would kill everyone he loved but before he died he told me about it," I say sitting down on a shadow chair, "...So All Might was not a hero at all?" Iida asked, "Correct," I reply,  "But you are still a villain," Kirishima says, "yeah," I say "And what about Katsuki and Ochako?" Tokoyami asks pointing at Ochako which was next to me and kacchan sitting with the Medics, "They both are with me...and them," I say pointing to Kuro and the others, "They are like my family I would never leave them," "Mhm what about that time?" Ochako says referencing when Himiko cheated on me, "Okay I had a good reason I mean c'mon you would run if someone you loved cheated on you with one of your teammates that was also a friend," I say defending myself, "Who?" Todoroki aks, "Um Himiko and Dabi," I say "...excuse me? My brother is alive? and stole your girlfriend?" Todoroki says with a hint of anger in his voice, "Your fucking what?!" Kacchan says as he walks over to me, "My brother," Todoroki says, "Yes My brother is Dabi or Toya," Todoroki says, "Aye who called my name?" Dabi says walking over, "Brother," Todoroki says as he turns around, "Shoto," Dabi says, I prepare myself for a possible fight but instead Todoroki runs to Dabi and hugs him, "I missed you," Todoroki says, "Same here buddy," Dabi says ruffling his hair, "WHATT??!" Ochako shouts in surprise and honestly, I would've done the same if I was just a little bit more surprised, "Well looks like everything is fine and no one is dead," Kurogiri says I then run to him and give him a hug too since he was like a father to me, "Hey kiddo are you okay?" He says I then nod and he hugs me back, and everyone starts awing at us...this is the ending I finally got after everything I have never been happier...my friends, my family, all here...This was my New Perspective.

Holy crap can't fucking believe it the last damn chapter or maybe not but anyways still insane i rlly wanna thank all u peeps who were there from the start to end thx for all the damn support for the series i rlly don't want this to end but it rlly depends on u so if u want a sequel then say it and ofc epilogue will come eventually but if u want to see more of my content then go check out my other book "Loving you has consequences" it is a girlxgirl and teacherxstudent so if u don't like that shit go check out the book Mightless which btw was the whole reason why i started writing so shoutout to that if u haven't read it yet anyways remember GOO PLUSSSS ULTRAAAAA!!!!! cya, peeps!