Reunited?

I wake up back in my bed back in my home...but something felt different it felt boring we didn't go on many adventures after Aizawa and it's boring we've only done the S-rank missions which are supposed to be fun and exhilarating but it's not it's like a normal day now 2 months since I came back after the breakup but since then it's been boring I want more and even UA has been boring it's just work and tests, "Hey babe there's a special announcement downstairs," I hear it was Toga obviously, "Yep okay I'm going to get dressed then,' I say reaching my closet, "Um no need for your uniform just wear the UA uniform and cover it up with your villain mode thingy," Toga says, "Okay," I say why though?

I walk down to the bar and saw almost the whole LOV cramped in there, "Um what's going on?" I ask sitting down on the stairs, "Izuku! um listen so I've just heard that...boss has, unfortunately...been captured by All Might it happened last night but Boss put a barrier over us to protect us...but there was a note from boss it said that he would probably not be back in a long time so for now...Izuku you are the new boss," Kurogiri said i could hear the sadness in his voice and I looked over all the other people even though they looked like they were fine...they weren't, "I will not stand for this...get the whole league here...we are putting All Might down once and for all and Kuro get you know who back here it's been long enough," I say, this mission might cost all most everyone's lives but I cannot stand the thought of All Might holding All For One captive.

-------time skip--------close UA-------------------------------

We arrived, The whole L.O.V are here including...the member on someone could see it was rare but whenever he arrived it was usually because it was an important mission and right now this was the most important one, "Izuku...it's you," I hear behind me it sounded broken a bit raspy...it was him the 3rd secret member of the L.O.V..."Kacchan, We meet again I see~," I say that's right the 3rd secret member of the league is Bakugou Katsuki...I never killed him I just made it look like it, I couldn't kill him and once he knew it was chaos he was yelling the supposed Bakugou that got his brains squished was a clone sort of like a Nomu and only Boss and my squad knew we were the only ones that saw him...by that I mean the whole squad and boss saw him but not me...I never wanted to meet him...I wanted our first meeting as villains special like this, "I can't believe it's you...after all this time they all told me you were dead," Bakugou said to me, "And I'm guessing Ochako told you that? C'mon you believed her," I say it was funny he actually believed I was dead, "I was too shocked to think it was fake!" Bakugou shouted he was embarrassed, "Okay boys wrap it up we have to get ready! Everyone get in costume and for you, 3 UA students get in there distract them and get All Might in a vulnerable spot,  tell us where and we will ambush him, Got it?" Kurogiri says with a stern voice, "Deku come with me," I here Bakugou say I so I did.

He led me to our "hang out" Spot, "Kacchan...why are we here?" I ask, "Deku look at me," Bakugou says I do what he says...his eyes were slowly overflowing with tears and so were mine...I missed him a lot I can't deny that anymore and I'm sure he did too, "Deku...I missed you so much," He says with the softest look in his eyes, "M-Me to," I say I no longer could contain it even if I had a perfect life the perfect girlfriend...Kacchan is tall so I have to tiptoe to really get to his level and so I did and put my hands on his face cupping it...I leaned in...no matter how many thoughts brought me back to Himiko I still didn't stop...after all I never stopped...loving him, I kiss him softly for a second he didn't do anything but then started to kiss back...when we were still young we used to come here and cuddle...I missed it so much I missed the soft touch of his lips...but things changed we got into a huge fight and so he started going back to normal bullying me...we finally separate our lips and look at each other..."I love you Deku...I love you so much please take me back?" Kacchan says, "Of course Kacchan...no matter what you do no matter how many times you hurt me I don't think I can ever leave you," I say before Kacchan could say anything we hear Kurogiri, "OCHAKO WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE TWO OTHER BOYS!!!" Kurogiri shouts furiously I hug him once more and grab his hand to go back, "Hold on Deku...please be careful with All Might...I can't lose you again...please," Kacchan says, I turn around and face him, Instead of saying anything I peck him on the lips, "Your wish is my command," I say he chuckles and we go back.

-----------time skip-----------

"Okay listen up people these 3 will go in first and we will wait here and once bakugou blasts his explosive hand thing and blow through the roof you will go in it and back them up got it?" Kuro says and we all just nod our heads, "Now be careful guys and stay on the low don't alert the students...got it?" Kurogiri says and we all nod again...this may be our final mission but at least I'm with the love of my life....,"Deku be careful please," Kacchan says holding my hand as we walk to the entrance by now the others couldn't see us, "Yes, of course, babe~," I said pecking him on the lips, "Ew gross too much PDA guys and also damn you guys forgot I was here?!" Ochako shouts while giggling, "ya ya shuddap round face!" Kacchan says, "kacchan! Stop being so mean it's okay and Ochako I will not tone down the PDA I quite like it," I say walking faster than them, "Okay fine but seriously it's weird seeing you guys actually getting along," Ochako says I laugh and keep walking this was the one moment I dreamed of having and got it...but now it's time for the real shit to begin!

AN YO WADDAPPP PEEPS FINALLY GOT IT AND YASSS BAKUDEKU 4 FUCKIN LIFE BITCHES FINALLY AND ALSO THIS IS A HALF FILLER HALF CANNON CHAPTER SO YEAH U HAVE TO READ THRU IT XDDD

ANYWAYS, GUYS, I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE GON THIS FAR WITH THIS SERIES AND I O REALISE SOME OF THE CHAPTERS ARE RUSHED AND THAT'S BECAUSE I WRITE WHEN I'M IN A BAD PLACE IN LIFE AND YA KNOW THAT JUST DOESN'T END WELL BUT I WILL GO BACK AND EDIT THEM SO YEAHHH BAI PEEPS AND REMEMBER GOO PLUSSSS ULTRAAA!!!!!