So...close

The knife digs through me and it hurts...it hurts so bad I look up and he's about to lick my blood...I close my eyes preparing for the worst...I hear an angry grunt and open my eyes...my blood is returning in my body?! I look down and my wound isn't there any more...it's gone? apparently black shadow can do that?

With that in mind, I charged at him with my knife sharpened from my shadow and I jabbed it in his eye blood was spilling out I stab him in the heart I grab my Glock 48 and shoot him in the head he falls on his back and is surrounded in his pool of blood... it's over. I leave the body as it is and quickly cover myself with black shadow and go back to the base.

"Toga! Guys, I'm back!" I shout removing the shadow cloak take my costume off showing only my pants and my bare chest "oooo~ Look at what we have here~" Toga says while using her fingers and tracing my muscles "Well, you seem to want me bad," I say while pulling her chin up and kissing her. "A little straightforward are we?"  Toga says while returning the kiss back "Mhm! again what did I say about kissing at work hours and in the bar?" Tomura says while pushing me to my room and signalling me to get changed. 

I walk out now in the work uniform and there was now a cake and a lot of decorations? "Uh, what is all this?" I ask to the 3 people looking at me with expectant eyes, "It's your first mission success party!" Toga says  with excitement, "Oh...this is for me?" I ask, "Yes this is for you, who else would it be for," Tomura says with a chuckle before I know it tears are forming and  I can't stop it..., "Aw no why are you crying...?" kurogiri asks with a soft expression, "Don't worry happy tears," I say with one of my biggest smiles, "Well c'mon let's celebrate!"

We spent the whole day partying and laughing and what felt like 10 minutes had passed had actually been almost a day, "So...how was it?" Toga asks me, "How was what?" I reply, "The party!" Toga says with excitement, "It was great and honestly one of the best days of my life," I say returning a smile, "Great, after all the amazing party planner Himiko Toga organized it," She spoke chest held high with a gleaming smile, "Toga...you're the best...really,"  I say now hugging her, "Izuku...," She says hugging me too, "Hey! Izuku how dare you forget the rest of us c'mon give us a hug!" Kuro says grabbing Toga and I's attention, "Alright alright c'mon Kuro and Tomura," I say holding out my arms and they both give me one of the strongest hugs ever. 

I walk downstairs and clean up the counter. It was now the next day and I was cleaning up the rest of the mess that we made last night. "Izuku! I have a job for you!" Tomura said snapping me out of my head, handing me a sheet of paper and a phone "That's our numbers including boss's phone number, your mission is to become a double agent and join U.A," Tomura said "Be careful with what you say and what you do," Tomura said while giving me a uniform. "you are going to be a transfer student that got in from recommendations and try to get info on all the teachers," Tomura said. "W-wait what? now like right now?!"  I ask, "Yes now, change and get to school, Dabi will drive you if he's even here if not then...fuck uh, walk?" He says and I obey and quickly go to my room and change.

Ok I'm in my uniform, I head downstairs and see Dabi at the door with a...suit?! "Uh Dabi what's with the suit?" I say holding back a laugh, "Ugh, I have to dress formally to bring you to school," He says with disgust, "Haha well you look..great!" I say now bursting out in laughter, "All right yeah laugh it out whatever we gotta head out or those stupid heroes will get mad," He says heading out of the bar now and I follow along.

We arrive at U.A and all my dreams from my past come back but I ignore it, "Ok get out  of my car before your scent is stuck in it shoo!" Dabi says basically pushing me out of his car, I walk out fo his car and walk to the entrance to U.A, and All Might greets me "Welcome young Izuku!" All might says, Ugh he's so annoying "You are the transfer right?" He says "Umm....yeah I am," I say playing the innocent act "hmm...I feel like I've seen you befo-" "Ok, Enough chit-chatting time for class," Eraser head said (aka Shota Aizawa)

I walk in Class 1A and I see bakugou, "Hey, My name is Izuku Midoriya and I am your new classmate" I innocently said with a bright smile...This is going to be a fun adventure.

A/N: boom and yes this chapter was inspired by one of the mightless chapters (I am a big fan of that) =p 

before when I edited this there was a text here asking if anyone wanted lemon but with an emoji of a lemon instead. I am very cringey any way I edited this so now u cant see the cringe :)

(also the whole party part wasn't there in the first version fo this I just added it cause it seemed like it was needed lol also half of the shit here wasn't there lol anyway new readers you are blessed cus u didn't see my terrible world building :)