Free time at last!

I awake and next to me was Toga...wait...TOGA!?! "Toga! What are you doing in my bed!??!" I shouted while getting up "Oh...Darling~I just couldn't help...it, you were so cute sleeping and I just had to~" Toga said while reaching in for a kiss, I lean forward and kiss her first and she gives it back. "Hey Toga I was wondering since today we have nothing to do can we go on a date?" I ask her while getting changed into my normal clothes "Sure! I would love that~" Toga says as she jumps on me, "Well, then get off me and go get ready!" I shouted but in a kind way "Aww...fine but can I hug you after getting ready~?" Toga asks me with puppy eyes and I try to resist but she was just too cute "Ok...fine," I said.

"Darling~ I'm ready~!" Toga shouted while showing off her new clothes, "k, let's go," I say reaching out for the handle when "Where's my hug~?" Toga asks while charging at me and tackling me "Can you get off me now?" I ask "Awww...fine~" She said as she got up and opened the door "Were off!" I shout to tell the others and off we go.

We walk out and I cover both of us in my shadow quirk so no one would be suspicious of us two walking out of a "normal bar". We both jumped on a roof and jumped back down on the street and pretended that we did not just jump off a building. "So, where are we going?" Toga asks while in my face "Well...it's a surprise!" I say. 

We were at our destination it was...Disney "Surprise! We are going to Disney!" I say while grabbing her hand and running to a rollercoaster, We were running all over the place when "Heya! Izuku what's up?!" Ochako said running to us "...who's she?" She asked while pointing at Toga "...umm m-my-" I stuttered trying to say something "His girlfriend!" Toga cuts in and says before I could do anything, "Wait What?!" Ochako shouts "Well, good luck!" She says before running back to enjoy the rides so we continued our day and went back to the bar.

"That was fun!" Toga said while hugging me "Thanks darling~" Toga says "No problem, We both needed that didn't we?" I said while holding her chin and kissing her "Hey...Why don't you call me my first name Izuku?" Toga asks "Well... I guess I can call you by your first name...Himiko..." I say and immediately after that, she runs to me and tackles me down and kisses me...I guess this wasn't that bad of a day

A/N: aye we needed a filler since I have something special planned for u guys but u gotta wait for it cuz I need more views XD how bout dis I will make fillers until I hit 200 views? good ok it's decided I will make a canon chapter when I have 200 views XP

Word count: 503 words.