Moving to archive!

I know I have been teasing at an epilogue but if I'm being honest I dont feel motivated to finish it mostly because over time my writing has taken interesting growth from writing more and I've explored a lot of writing styles and I just dont feel happy with the style anymore i know it's not a good explanation I really hoped that I would be able to finish it but the more I stayed away from wattpad the more I started to leave this account behind and I am proud of New Perspective but it wasnt the best I could do. Its beyond scuffed and maybe in the future I'd like to take some time for myself and rewrite this story because I do love this story and how it developed but it just doesnt satisfy me on a writing standpoint.

I have branched out to archive to write and develop my skills writing oneshots and if you're interested please do go to this link
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Simp_Kingg

I can't promise that I will rewrite and make this story the best it can be but I will try my hardest to find the motivation again to better this story.

I'm also going to be mainly writing on archive now and getting a fresh start of writing I wont be leaving this account but I wont be as active, I hope you all understand:))

I will write more once school ends in a week I can still reply to msgs and comments in wattpad so if you want to request a prompt or ship for me to write about just send me a msg or comment:))))