Class 1-A

It's school again...I gotta find out a way to eliminate Aizawa without being discovered. "Hey! Izuku time for school!" kurogiri said, I got dressed in my uniform and went out "Darling~ Have a nice day!" Himiko said while pushing me out so I wouldn't be late.

I walk in Class 1-A, and I am greeted by Ochako and Iida "Heyo! Deku so how was yesterday with her~?" Ochako asks with a sly face, "Wait, who is "her?!!?" Lida said I think he might've thought me and himiko...did it. "...whatever you are thinking did not happen I just hung out with her and went home and slept that's all!" I say while sitting myself down at my seat when, "All right class 1-A, you are going to be doing a test a hero vs villain and you are being tested by all might," Aizawa says while All might walked in the class "Ok! LET'S BEGIN!' All Might shouted.

"Everyone make a group of 4! and split in half!" All Might shouted, Of course since I only know Lida, Ochako and...Bakugou I grouped with them Me and Ochako were partners and Lida was with Bakugou. We were first to go "Ok! Lida and Bakugou you are the heroes and Izuku and Ochako Villains! Get ready and go villain team protect your nuke until the time is out or knock the heroes out and for the hero team touch the nuke or knock the villains out!" 

We went in and I told Ochako to protect the nuke and I will fight them off. 

Bakugou's Pov

We went in after they had a 1 min head start I told Iida to go find the nuke and I will find Deku.

Izuku's Pov

I hear footsteps they were heavy and coming close to me so I wrapped myself in my shadow and took out my knives and covered them too so they would not actually go through Bakugou even though I wanted it to, but it's against the rules. I saw Bakugou and he charged at me with his explosive hand ready to hit me, I blasted a shadow ball at him and sucked him into my world, "What the hell is this?!!?" Bakugou shouted I didn't answer and since it's my world my rules I made a nice sharp katana two actually and charged at him I wanted it to be somewhat fair and I made him some shivs his powers don't work here so I had nothing to worry about I jumped on him and placed my blade on his neck and I whispered in his ear something that he would never forget. He fell down on his knees and did nothing I took him out of my world and went to the nuke. 

When I went I saw Ochako and Iida they were both equally strong so had troubles fighting, I jumped in and blasted a shadow ball at him but materialized it and he fell down immediately.  

"AND TEAM VILLAINS HAS WON THE FIRST ROUND!" The speaker said. I jumped and ran out to see everyone cheering for me since they all hated Bakugou.

Bakugou's Pov

...This was not the Deku I knew 3 months ago.

*Flashback*

"If you dare to step between me and my job you and the closest people you know will die...tell anyone about this you and your family...Die, stay...out...of...my...way," Deku whispered in my ear.

what the hell happened to him and who was that girl he was with...I can't do anything...he...it can't be, Or could it?

A/N: oooo what happened and what was bakugou thinking bout well u ain't gonna know until next chapter cuz cliffhanger and again thx for 200 reads anyways tell me if you want to include anything or a shoutout just cuz why not and also since I m hooked on The Good Doctor I will prolly not write much but I will try to come up with more stuff anyways PEACE✌✌

Word count: 664 words.