Goodbye.

I tie Bakugou back on his "chair" and get my tools ready, I have to get rid of him...but not with my own hands. I get out my phone and text a special person.

ring ~ It was Sasu he's here "Hey! Sasu Come down here I have something special you will want to get rid of him!" I shouted 

Bakugou's POV

I am back here again...I was right he is a villain...I tried my best...did he turn out like this because of...me? wait...why did I say I was back here again...My head is hurting...He has done something to me...he wiped my memory  "Hey! Get me out of here! Someone, please help me!" I shout hoping for someone to hear me. "Aww~My poor little Kacchan sure is an energetic one," Deku said...This time I don't have a blindfold it was him everything even...the death of The Hero Killer.

Izuku's POV

"Sasu! Get down here already, We don't have enough time!" I shout "Alright, I'm here so who do I need to get rid of?" Sasu says "Well, He's a special one an old friend of mine he knows too much get rid of him...and everything he is involved in," I say "Well, I can't say no can I?" Sasu asks "As expected still as smart as the last time we met huh?" I ask basically saying no "Well, Don't mind me you can stay up there with Kuro," Sasu says and I do.

Sasu's POV

"So~ You are the one what's your name?" I ask the boy "...B-Bakugou," He says "Well...bakugou what do you want to do or say to someone before your last breath "...GO TO HELL!" he shouts "Well...I will be after this~" I say and I get the tools there were three weapons a gun, a dagger and a sledgehammer I put it in front of Bakugou "Choose one," I say and he goes for the sledgehammer..."Good choice~ This will be fun!" I say and grab the hammer and count down from 3"...3...2...1!" I bash it in his head and everything splashes in the room.

Izuku's POV

I walk back down and his brain is everywhere..."Well...he chose the hammer huh?" I say "yeah! That was fun!" He shouts "Well...use your quirk erase him from this world...but not UA I wanna have some fun with it~," I say and sure enough Sasu does the job I go on my phone and access some files I had with Bakugou in it and nothing. "Well... let's see what will happen tomorrow~," I say with a smirk.

A/N Aye done and i m proud but...THAT WAS GRUESOME IN A SENSE YUS A SLEDGEHAMMER DEATH btw yes his eyes and brain and everything in his head were splattered everywhere and on Sasu so yeah...CYA PEEPS PEACE!✌✌😋👌

Word Count: 479 words.