This feeling...

I wake up to another unfamiliar ceiling N/A(Evangelion reference) no all might posters nothing related to him nothing related to my past a new life. I hear a knock on my door "Izuku get ready if you wanna be some help get a uniform from your closet and come downstairs!" Kurogiri said. I open the closet and I see lots of different suits there was a green, red, and yellow-vested one I without hesitation grabbed the green one.

I go downstairs to see and see that toga dabi and kurogiri were talking about something as I walk closer they all stop and look at me "Damn kid didn't know that you'd look this mature with one suit!" Dabi said while examining me "Izuku, great choice of colour really "SUITS" you!" kurogiri said while laughing at his own joke "meh...could've been better with red I  know there are red uniforms!" Toga said while 1 inch away from my face "I-I should I-I change t-then?" I said with a bright red face "oooo~you would do that for me!?" Toga said while running everywhere suddenly she trips I immediately run over to her and catch her but I scrapped my elbow and now the suit has a hole I was bleeding a lot before I could even blink toga licks my elbow with my blood "...y-your blood i-it tastes so good and addicting!" toga still on me says. At that moment I fell in love I reached out hugging her neck to push her down and...our lips touch a few seconds later the kiss doesn't break she puts her tongue through my mouth and we start making out suddenly "Mhm! look I don't mind you guys doing this but not when it is work hours and in our bar!" tomura said lending us both a hand. "Now get back to work and Izuku get a new uniform," Tomura back in his normal tone said.

I come out with a red-vested uniform since Toga said she liked it "Izuku~awww did you wear that for me~?" Toga with sparkling eyes said, "Yeah, I did are you proud of me?" I ask while hugging her she looks up at me and pecks my lips  *ring*  it was the front door...Kacchan?!

TO BE CONTINUED(and for the person who called me out on copying mightless I was mostly getting ideas from it if it looked like I did copy sorry =p I am making more original things as the story progresses just wanted to address that so cya!