Chapter 1: Love is Dangerous

Emily’s Pov

Sitting in the back of the classroom trying to concentrate, but I keep getting distracted by Alison.  As I was trying to concentrate and not looking at Ali I get a text from Ali.

Do your work and quit staring. ;) -Ali

I quickly turn off my phone and then look at Ali and she looking back at me with a smile.  I get really nervous because my hands get sweaty.  Then she looks back at her paper.  Now it’s even harder to concentrate.

Lunch Time

Trying to avoid Ali because I am still embarrassed looking at her in class.  Then I spoke too soon and saw Ali down the hall.  I quickly turned and ran into a girl that Ali likes to call Loser Mona.  Everything drops on the floor and I keep saying I’m sorry.

“Thanks for helping me,” said Mona while smiling.

“It’s no problem,” I say returning the smile.

As I get up I see her quickly walk away without even saying goodbye.  As I turned behind me I see Ali right in front of me. 

“Ali you scared,” I said while jumping back.

“A lot of people say that these day,” Ali said laughing.

 “So lets go eat Em,” Ali said grabbing my arm.

When she touched my arm I gave in and walked with her.  I started walking with her and on the way to the table she talked about how she hooked up with some guy that was new to this pathetic school.  I was glad that we got to the table because I could not stand to hear Ali with another person. 

“Hey guy,” Spencer and Aria said Unison.

“Hey guys! Got any gossip,” Alison said while sitting down.

“I heard that Loser Mona got in trouble using someone else’s phone just a minute ago,” Hanna said.

“Who’s phone,” Alison said

“They don’t know whose phone it is,” Hanna said smiling.

“Well that’s my queue to go find out whose’s phone it is,” Ali smiled and got up and walked away.

Alison’s Pov

I had to find out why Loser Mona was trying to get in someone’s phone.  I been getting texts about exposing all my secrets and I had a lot.  I needed to find this person before they ruin me.

Front Office

“Hey I heard my phone was here,” I said sweetly to the front desk.

“Ok let me go get the phone,” The lady said.

Well that was so was easy.  She came out minutes later and gave me the phone.  I took the phone and went out to the hallway to look into it.  I quickly opened and I surprised no one put a password on this phone.  It was an iPhone 4 and lock screen struck me.  It was a picture of my group.  Why would Mona want a phone that was from my group of girls?  I looked at the text icon and started scrolling down and saw the name Alison and I clicked and the latest text was:

Do your work and quit staring. ;) -Ali

I put the phone in my purse and ran walked quickly towards Loser Mona.  I took her arm and shoved up against the lockers.

“Mona why do you have Emily’s phone?” I said while getting a little mad.

 “Why should I tell you, that phone it’s not to my use anymore.  Found all the secrets that was in their.  You should really tell her to never put secrets that people can see,” Mona said while giggling.