Chapter 5: 2 Years Since My Heart Was Complete

Emily’s Pov

Its been two years since we found Alison’s body.  Before her body was found I would try to find the cabin that Ali and I was held hostage, but I couldn’t.  The night I ran away from the cabin is the night that seems so blurry to me. 

“Honey, you going to be late for school,” said mom.

I looked away from the window and walked out of my room and headed to school.

 At School

  I was walking up the steps I heard a voice.

  “Hey Em,”

  I looked behind me and see it was Paige and quickly grinned and ran into her arms. 

  “Wow why so happy,” Paige said almost falling over from the hug.

  “Its been 2 years since Ali has gone missing,” I said tearing up.

  “Emily how about you go home or walk around and I will cover for you in all the classes,” Paige said breaking the hug.

  “Thanks so much,” I said with a grin.

  I go in for a quick kiss then run off.

    Kissing Rock

 I was just walking around in the woods and found myself at the kissing rock.  I sat down on the rock and the memory of when Ali and I were here was so clear in my eyes.

 Flashback (At The Kissing Rock)

 “Where are you taking me Ali,” I said while looking around.

  “It’s a surprise,” Ali said.

  “Ok we are here,” Ali, said pointing to a big rock.

  “Why are we here,” I said looking confused.

  “I need to talk to you,” Alison said while walking over to the rock to sit.  

I went and followed her and sat down next to her trying to keep my distance.  Then she puts her hand on my hand. I don’t know where this is going, but apart of me likes it.

  “I’m sorry Emily about the thing in the locker room the other day.  It just came out of no where,” Alison said looking straight into my eyes. 

 "Alison can we just drop it,” I said looking down.

 “Can I do something I would of done in the locker room,” Alison said.

  Alison gets closer and I get tenser.  Then her beautiful, soft lips smash into mine.  I am shocked but in the moment I kissed her back while holding her neck.  Then Ali moves a part and just looks at me.  I just star their stunned but then Alison speaks up to stop the awkward silence.  Alison gets up and goes to the side of the rock.

  “Come her Em,” Alison says while smiling.

  I get up and walk over to her but while I am walking she is taking out spray paint and started painting the rock.

  “What are you doing,” I said as I crouch down.

  When she got done with painting she just looks at me and I look at the rock.  She spray painted EF + AD and a heart was surrounding the letters. 

  “This is our spot now,” Alison said.

  Flashback ended

 After an hour my phone beeped and opened my bag to see who it was.  But it was from an unknown number:

  Thinking about your lover? Go to your house and find her. –A

 When reading I found out that this is the same person that kidnapped Ali and I.  I ran out of the woods and in my car to see what this A person was talking about.

  Emily’s House

 As I got out of my car I saw a red jacket that was staring at my house.  I slowly got out of my car and touched the person’s shoulder.  The person flinched and then ran away.

  “Wait,” I shouted as I was running after the person.  

  The person was running in high heels so I thought it would be easy to catch up with the person and it was.  When I grabbed the person’s arm she broke down crying on the sidewalk.  I went over to the person and looked them right in the face and then my whole body went numb.  I could barley breath.

  “Alison,” I whispered while touching her arm.