Chapter 19: Stab and Run

Alison’s Pov

 I woke up with a huge headache and when I sat up in bed I found out that I was in Noel’s room naked!  I don’t remember anything after I drank that heavy alcohol and went into the closet with Noel and then worry flushed over me.  Did I have sex with Noel!  Oh my god Emily is going to kill me, may not even forgive me.  I quickly got out of bed and put my clothes on and ran out of the room and to my house to get ready for school. 

 At School

 When I got to school I had sunglasses on me so the sun won’t give me a headache.  When I was walking in the hallways I spotted Em and walked over to her.

 “Hey can we talk,” I said while taking off the sun glasses

 “No,” Emily said angrily.

 When Emily was about to walk off I grabbed her arm.

 “Please we need to set aside this whole Ben thing,” I said.

 “It’s not about that, its about you and Noel making out,” Emily raised her voice.

 “Emily I was drunk,” I said as a tear drops from my eye.

 “So you still did it,” Emily said and yanked her arm away and caught up with Paige.

 I could feel tears dropping from my eyes.  So I walked out of school and just walked until I couldn’t walk anymore.  As I walk I can feel someone following me so I walk faster.  Until a black hoodie steps in front of me.  I am frozen and scared and so I kick my high heel at A and ran for my life.  I was getting tired but I am not going to stop.  I run and I see school and I walk up the steps and then I trip and A takes my arm and drags me to the woods. 

 “Emily,” I scream; hoping that she would here me.

 “Shut up,” A said grabbing a knife and putting it to my neck.

 As we go into the woods he throws me against a true and had the knife up to my neck still.

 “Please Stop,” I beg.

 “Why should I, you never did with me,” A said and took the knife and stabbed my stomach and I scream in pain while he ran off.

 After awhile felt nothing.  As I try to walk and make my way to the school, but I fall in front of the school and all I can think about is Emily.

 All the memories,

 You and me in sweet pari?

 I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be.

 Those kisses weren’t just for practice

 You always saw the best version of me; the person I want to be