Chapter 32: What Did I Do

Alison's Pov

Aria left and I just sat down alone in the waiting room. I can't believe Emily doesn't remember and The weirder part is that the girls are acting weird. I quickly take out my phone and called my mom hoping she will give me some motherly advice.

Alison - Mom something really bad happened

Mom - what is it honey

Alison - Emily she is back but.... Lost her memory

Mom - don't worry Al she will get her memory back you just need to help her even though she has no idea who you are because if she doesn't then she is missing out on a very smart girl

Alison - Thanks mom and thanks for accepting me

Mom - ok love you , bye

The phone hung up and I put it in my pocket. Mom is right I need to help Emily even though she doesn't remember me. I can't give up on her and I won't.

Abby's Pov

I am such an idiot! Paige is smarter than I thought she was. But when I find her I will kill her myself! I run and run until I am stopped by a car.

"Abby what are you doing,"

I look at the driver and smile. I quickly get and the car and hug Noel. He is surprised but he hugs me back.

"I can't take this town anymore it's so much harder to live your life," I said as a tear slipped out.

"What's wrong," Noel asked with concern.

I want to tell him everything but there is something inside telling me not to because he will get hurt. But he means too much to me to get him messed up in this thing. Plus we are almost done with this shitty A thing.

"I got in a fight with my sister,"

"Don't' worry then because Alison really cares about you. When ever you two are together you can tell. She loves you. She can't stay mad at you forever," Noel said as he held my tighter.

"Your right,"

"How about we go to dinner right now," Noel asked as a smile started to appear on his face.

"I would love to," I said with a fake smile.

Alison's Pov

"Hey Emily," I say.

"I told you that I don't know you," Emily said as she sat up from her bed.

"I know what you said. Don't have to repeat it.... I can help you remember though," I asked as I stood at the end of Emily's hospital bed.

Emily's Pov

I can tell that Alison is those type of girls that get what she wants. She seems like you can trust her and you can't, but what other choice do I have. I don't remember anything. I have to have her help me.

"Ok fine.... How are you and me connected," I ask.

"We use to date, but I lied to you and maybe I had... Sex with a... Person.... after a few months I think. We had Thanksgiving and we got stuck in a fire and I love you and I am sorry for all of this. I just want to be with you again. All the things I did was me not opening up to you and I am so sorry for not doing that. I will regret it for the rest of my life," Alison said as tear slipped out.

"So I guess you and me are complicated," I say slowly.

Ali laughs a little whipping the tear away and she just nods.

"Ms. Fields you can go. Your test results came back and you are fine, just take it easy and don't do any activities that will injury you even more. The police officers will take you home and keep a watch on you so the person that kidnapped you won't try to do it again," the nurse said in a cheerful voice and left.