Chapter 28: The Sad Days

Alison’s Pov  (Two Months)

 “Spencer are you coming,” I say in the phone.

 “I can’t Ali; I’m doing something else,” Spencer said.

 “So you rather do what ever your doing and not visit Emily,” I said angry and I then hung up and phone.  I grabbed my flowers and walked out of my car and headed to the cemetery.

 I got out of my car and walked to Emily’s grave and took the old flowers and replaced them with my new ones.

 “So Spencer is not here because she is doing something and the girls are busy too so its just you and me.  I miss you and it’s been two months and I feel depressed with out you.  My life doesn’t seem complete and I don’t know how to go through out my day without seeing you and hearing you laugh and hugging you when I need to.  Emily Fields you took my heart and I don’t think I can ever give it to someone else.  My dad is trying to get me to go to therapy and A is out there somewhere.  I was looking for her and then something happened…I just stopped and my body shut down and I can barley sleep now without going back to the fire and me letting you go.  I wish you didn’t make me let you go.  I love you and always will,” I said while tears are streaming down my face.

 I blew a kiss to the grave and walked away and got back in my car and just started crying in the car.  I still can’t believe she is gone the only girl that got through to me and always saw the best in me.  I wish they never found her body because I still had hope and now her body is found and my hope is gone and crushed and now I know she is really gone.  I start my car and drive home.

At Home

 I walk up to my room and take off my shoes and coat and put it on my chair and I get out of my black dress and change into Emily’s clothes and lie down in my bed and smell her sent and I start crying all over again.

 “Alison,”

 I sit up in my bed and see my dad walk in and sit at the end of my bed.

 “You didn’t have to go to the grave alone,” My dad said calmly.

“Its fine, I got to say some personal stuff to her without feeling weird with other people around,” I said looking down at my bed as a tear dropped from my eye.

 “The girls are here,”

“You can let them in,” I said quickly.

 My dad nodded and got up from my bed and walked out of the room and heard some voices and footsteps walk up stairs.

 “Hey sorry that we didn’t come and Hanna’s not here she is at home too,” Spencer said while sitting down on of my white chairs and Aria moved my coat from the other chair and sat down.

“Why didn’t you come,”

 “We…We had…homework,” Spencer replied.

 “You liar.  Tell me the truth Spencer,” I said as my voice got louder.

 “We were trying to find A,” Aria said.

 “They found her body.  SHE IS GONE!  A is always one step ahead so what’s the use,” I said putting my knees to my chest.