Chapter 18: Kiss and Rejection

Emily’s Pov

 “Save it Ali,” I said and ran to my house.

 I can’t believe she dated Ben when I was dating him.  I thought we were friends back then.  I thought we really cared about each other.  I guess all those feelings were a lie and she just wanted to stay on my good side so when I find out I won’t get mad at her.  I guess she is wrong; I wonder if she is still using me.  The bad thing was I am falling for Alison hard and she just ripped my heart out in shreds.  As I was walking home I ran into a runner and fell.

 “Watch it,” I say with anger.

 “I am so sorry Emily,”

 I look up and see it is Paige; I stand up and look at her.

 “Are you hurt,” Paige asked with concern.

 “Yeah I am fine… I should get going,”

 I walked past her but she stopped me from going.

 “Wait, why are you crying,” Paige asked.

 “Nothing important,” I say as I am wiping off my tears.

 “When someone cries its important,” Paige said and she takes my hand and we walks me to my house.

 Once I got in the house I sat on the living room couch and just sat there while Paige joined me on the couch.

 “Now what happened,” Paige said rubbing my arm.

 “Ali and I got in a fight because I found out that Alison was dating Ben when Ben and I were still dating.

 “Oh my gosh that’s horrible, but…” Paige says and I stop her.

 “But what,” I said as my voice getting louder.

 “It was such a long time ago Em,” Paige said.

 “She lied to me and she could of told me now or at least be honest, but learning that from Ben is horrible because I feel like I don’t trust her anymore and I don’t think I can trust Alison,” I say as a tear goes down my face.

 Paige opens her arm for a hug and I take that chance because I am lonely and sad and I just need someone to talk to.  I look up at her and smile and all she does is lean in and quickly go in for a kiss.  I didn’t kiss back and so she stopped kissing me.  I finally stopped being shocked of what just happened and then anger build up in me.

 “What was that for,” I say breaking the hug and going on the other side of the couch.

 Before Paige could answer my phone rings and I look at it and it’s from Ali.

 I am really sorry!! Can we please talk –Ali

 I was going to text back but then my phone shuts down and I try to turn it on, but my phone is out of power.

 “I need to go and you should too,” I said looking down at my feet.

 I hear Paige cry a little and run out of the house and back to her run.  As she left I grabbed my keys and drove over to Alison’s house to let her explain.  As I pulled up at Alison’s house I see the Dilaurentis’s about to leave in a car.  So I quickly get out of my car and make my way over to them.

 “Do you know where Ali is,” I say a little too eager.

 “No, but I know where Abby is,” Mr. Dilaurentis’s says.

 “Where,” I said.

“She is at Noel’s party,” Mr. Dialaurentis said.

 “Thanks,” I said as I ran back in my car and to Noel’s party.

 As I walk in Noel’s party I see so much drunk people.  I see Abby making out with this guy and then I see Alison making out with Noel.  My heart stopped and I felt tears streaming down my face and so I run out the door and in my car on the way to my house.

 At Emily’s House

 As I go into my house I drop my stuff and run up to my room and cry.  I can’t believe she was making out with Noel!  I thought Alison changed.  I guess people don’t really change.  I decide to text the girls because I really need some advice and comfort.

 Hey can you guys come over! Something happen between Ali and I –Emily

 As I text it I threw my phone across the room and hid under the sheets.  After a couple of minutes I hear a car pull up in the driveway.  I stay hiding because I really don’t want them to see me really sad.  Then I heard footsteps coming upstairs.

 “Emily what’s wrong,”

 “Ali and I got in a fight and when I left she texted me to talk to her and I didn’t know where she was and long story short I found Alison making out with Noel Khan,” I say as more tears build up inside of me.

 “First Alison is a bitch and second you can’t let her control you,” Spencer said.

 “I was falling for Alison; I wish I never got in that fight with Alison,” I said while coming out of the covers.

 “You deserve better,” Aria said while rubbing my back.

 “Thanks,” I said wiping my tears.

 “How about this, sleepover at Em’s place and she can get her mind off Alison and we can drink for fun,” Hanna said while jumping off the bed.

 “I don’t know,” I said with my head down.

 “Come on Emily; you need to forget about her,” Spencer said.

 “Fine but I am not moving,” I said as I looked at the girls.

 “Ok, we will bring you downstairs,” Hanna said with a smirk.

 “What do yo-,” Before I could continue the girls lift me up and haul me downstairs.

 “What the fuck,” I said while laughing a little.

 As they set me down Hanna looked for a movie to watch.