Chapter 45: Tear Drops

Alison's Pov

I woke up and my head is pounding from what happened last night. Theirs little things I remember about what happened. I look to my side and see Jake naked in the bed and I look at myself and I'm.... Naked too! I start to remember what happen last night between Jake and I.

Flashback

"Jake seriously stop," I whine a little louder than before.

"Relax Alison, it will be over in no time," he whispered.

He started to undo his pants and that's when I started to panic. I tied pushing him off, but we wouldn't budge. "Please stop," I scream and he quickly covers my mouth.

End Of Flashback

I quickly cover my mouth as tears start to fall from my eyes. I quickly get out of bed and get dressed. I then run out the door and back to my house.

Emily's Pov

"I wish I could make Ali more jealous, but I couldn't find her after she left off the dance floor," I said as I lied next to Bea in her bed.

Bea turned to me giving me the look. "You met a beautiful girl at the party and you keep talking about Alison."

"I'm sorry, but she is my first love and you can't forget your first love," I smile at the thought when Ali and I first met.

"Hey my first love was such a dick," Bea commented.

"How so," I ask.

"Well he was a football player and he was so mean to everyone. He had this way to turning a girl to fall for him all the time. When I told him I loved him he didn't say it back... Then the next day I caught him sleeping with another girl," Bea explains.

"I'm sorry about that," I say sadly.

"Hey who cares.... Boys are complete dicks some times. I can see why you like girls." Bea got out of bed to get dressed for school and I just rolled my eyes at the thought of going back to school.

"Don't," Bea stated.

"Don't what," I laugh.

"Don't whine about school... You have to admit that you like to see Ali everyday," Bea teases.

"Not with Jake clinged to her side all the time," I say.

Ali's Pov (At School)

I walk in and quickly got to my locker so no one sees me. I keep having flashback of last night with Jake and I feeling like I'm going to cry, but the badass DiLaurentis in me is telling me you cry you die because it would turn me in because the old Alison would never cry in public. I get my stuff and when I shut my locker Jake is right their smiling at me and that's when my anger shoots out. I drop my books and punch him in the face. He quickly feels his face while I shake my hand from the pain that's in my wrist.

"Hi to you two," He said in laugh.

"How could you," I say as tear drops from my eyes, but I quickly wiped it away.

"Hey you were moaning... You seem to like it," Jake said with a smile.

"I was drugged everything felt good at that time, but I told you to stop and you didn't," I say as I begin to yell.

"Shut up Ali," Jake states.

Anger just took over and started hitting and kicking him and started crying. I heard someone calling my name but I just ignored the voice. Then someone put their arms around me and started pulling me back, but I was fighting the person to let me go.