Chapter 12: Date

Emily’s Pov

I woke up with the most beautiful girl in my bed.  She was fast asleep and I thought it was a good idea to make her some bed in breakfast because the day she had yesterday was stressful.  So I quietly got up from the bed and went down stairs and started cooking.  After 20 minutes in the cooking I heard a scream up stairs in my room.  I dropped what I was doing and ran upstairs to the room.  I found Alison upstairs freaking out in the bed so I ran to the bed and held her until she woke up from her sleep.

 “Emily,” Alison said while crying.

 “Shhh; I’m here,” I say hugging her.

 “What happened,” I said looking at Ali.

 “I had a nightmare that’s all,” Alison said; while putting her shield up.

 Ali never puts her shield up in front of me; she only does that when she is hiding something from me.

 “Ali what happen in the nightmare,” I said getting up from the bed.

 “We have our date today,” Alison said trying to change the subject.

 When she changed the subject I knew she is not ready to talk about it so I will ask her later when she is ready.

 “Um… Yeah we do,” I say walking back down stairs to resume cooking.

 After a few minutes Alison came down stairs all dressed.

 “You making breakfast,” Alison questioned.

 “Yeah it was suppose to be a bed in breakfast for you but now it can be a couch in breakfast,” I said looking at Ali.

 “Well all I want on the couch with me is you,” Alison said while hugging me.

 I start to blush as she starts kissing my neck.

 “Ali I’m trying to cook,” I say as I giggle a little.

 Then she found my weak spot and I moaned lightly and that moment I couldn’t take it anymore so I quickly turned around and kissed her.  When my lips connected with hers fireworks went off.  As I deepened the kiss Ali started licking the rim of my mouth asking permission for her tongue to enter my mouth and I granted it.  Our tongues collided and roamed each other’s mouth.  I picked up Ali still kissing and bring her to the couch.  I lied her down without our lips disconnecting and made out.  After a while it got heated and Ali toughed on my shit and I disconnected my lips with hers and took my shirt off and dropped it on the ground.  Then I started kissing her neck and Ali let out a small moan.  I knew that was her weak spot and I started sucking on it and then Ali moaned a little louder.  I then tugged on her shirt and she nodded and I took it off of her and dropped it on the ground.  Alison then sat up and pushed me going backwards on the couch so she can be on top.  I let out a little laugh because I knew she would want to be on top.  She then started kissing my neck and I let out a moan and then Alison started kissing my stomach and went father down until she hit my pants.  She starts taking off my pants and I was about to stop her until the doorbell rang. Alison stopped and looked behind her and then got off of me.  Alison went to the window to see who it was.

 “Paige is at the door Em,” Alison said while rolling her eyes.

 “Ok I will get it,” I said while putting my shirt back on.

 I walked to the door a crack and slipped outside so Paige would not see Alison.

 “Hey Paige what is up,” I questioned.

 “You been ignoring me for 2 weeks Em,” Paige said while crossing her arms.

 “About that… We have to brake up,” I said looking down at the porch ground.