Chapter 11: Twins

Abby's Pov

"Where are we Alison," Emily said while looking around.

"We are at the cabin where we were taken," Alison said holding Emily's hand.

"I-I don’t know if I can do this," Emily said stepping back.

Alison looked in Emily's eyes.

"You can do this; A is not in there anymore.  We have to find clues of who A is," Alison said.

Emily nodded and started walking with Alison.  As we were about to go in all of our phones buzzed including mine.  I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the text.

Take one step you will die. -A

We all stopped moving and just looked at each other with fear. 

"Ok we are leaving," I shouted.

"Wait what, no we are not," Alison in an angry voice.

"Yeah we are, if we try going in we could die," I said looking straight at Alison.

"Why would he kill us; what is a puppet master with no puppets," Alison said.

She had a good point but that does not stop him from injuring us.

"Alison what if he hurt us like what happened to Emily.  Do you really want to take that chance again," I said with a desperate face.

Alison looked at Emily and then the cabin and then back at Emily.

"Fine lets go home," Alison while walking back to the car.

When we all got in the car Alison was very mad at me, but Emily was relieved that I stopped her.

"Alison I am sorry;  I just didn't want you to get hurt," I said looking at Alison.

"You can't come home," Alison said still looking out the window,"

"What; that’s not fair," I shouted.

"You don't know what’s fair," Alison, said looking at me.

"Oh yeah; how about going to different foster homes and having none of them want me, and the worst part is not being able to see my twin sister," I yell as I started the car.

"Abby," Alison said in a faint voice.

"What," I say as a tear went down my face.

"I'm sorry; you can come home," Alison said while putting her hand on my shoulder.

At Alison's House

"Here we are," I say as I stop the car.

As Emily and Alison were getting out of the car; Alison stopped.

"Aren’t you coming," Alison said.

"Really," I said trying to stay calm.

"Yeah its time to meet your dad," Alison said with a smile on her face.

I got out of the car and met the girls on the porch.  Alison got out her keys and opened the door.  As I walked in I saw my dad in the living room reading a book.

"Dad," Alison says.

Dad stopped what he was doing and looked up.  At first he had a smile on his face and then it faded.

 Alison’s Pov

 When I saw the smile fade I knew this was not going to end well so I grabbed Emily’s hand.

 “Abby,” Dad said walking closer to Abby.

 “Hey dad,” Abby said slowly.

 “What are you doing here,” Dad’s voice raised.

 “Um. I wanted to come home to my real family,” Abby said.

 “Well you have to leave,” Dad said pointing to the door behind her.

 “What,” Abby said with a teardrop.

 Things were not going as planned so I had to step in and protect my sister.

 “Dad please she is my twin and you kept her from me,” Alison shouted.

 “Honey, I will explain later,” Dad said looking at me.

 “No, I want her home with us as a family,” I shouted.

 “Your mom will find out,” Dad shouted even louder.

 “She doesn’t know,” I said in a calm voice.

 “No, because Abby had cancer when she was little and your mom thinks she is dead,” Dad said looking at Abby and I.

 “What,” Abby and I said in Unison.

 “I have a plan if you are up for it,” I said.

 I was about to say my plan until Emily budged in.

 “I think I should go,” Emily said about to head out.

 “Please stay; I am almost done,” I whisper in Emily’s ear.

 She nods and I go back to what I am going to say.

“What if I stay at Emily’s house for a bit and Abby can stay in my room; and when you are ready to tell mom I will come back home,” I said.

 “That’s fine,” Dad said looking at Abby.

 “Ok then let me go get my stuff and I will be on my way out,” I said bringing Emily with me

 When we got upstairs I shut the door and went and hugged Emily.

 “What’s wrong Ali,” Emily said in calm voice.

 “I am just so surprised right now and everything is building up and I don’t know what to do,” I say quickly.

 Emily breaks the hug and looks at me in the eye.

 “Ali you can get through this and I will be here with you every step of the way,” Emily said.

 “I love knowing that,” I say leaning in to kiss Em.

 After we kissed Emily sat on the bed.

 “Also I have to be careful who I kiss; I may get you guys mixed up,” Emily joked.

 I playful punched her.

 “You should be able to tell us apart.  Beside I have that Alison smile you always talk about,” I joked while getting closer to Emily.

 Emily then took my waist and pushed me in bed with her and we had a hot make out session.